1. spasmolytic's rating of the film Knocked Up

So ubiquitous one can't help but to have seen small doses of it here and there willingly or not. I saw a bits and pieces and I just don't know. It was painful for me.

2. DenoResandono's rating of the film Knocked Up

I was kinda - divided - after watching KNOCKED UP. I still didn't know whether I liked this movie or not. I liked KNOCKED UP just because of its humor. The humor never failed me. I always laugh when the humor came out. I didn't like KNOCKED UP because of its drama. In my opinion, the drama just went flat. I know it succeed to capture "pregnant outside marriage" theme. But I feel it's just ordinary. Still entertaining

3. Marta Rodrigues's rating of the film Knocked Up

4. smndvdcl's rating of the film Knocked Up

"Marriage is like a tense, unfunny version of Everybody Loves Raymond, only it doesn't last 22 minutes. It lasts forever."

5. tintinmugshot's rating of the film Knocked Up

6. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Knocked Up

A cut above the usual Apatow stuff. Has its funny moments and it is populated by real people. Bit too long mind...

7. James Mackin's rating of the film Knocked Up

It has its moments, and Katherine Heigl is kinda bearable.

8. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Knocked Up

The references to Spider-Man 3 make this movie wonderfully dated.

9. N$$$$'s rating of the film Knocked Up

Was quite funny although it was a bit long wouldn't mind watching it again

10. Kortirion's rating of the film Knocked Up

Degeneration, the global nation.

11. Beatriz Maia's rating of the film Knocked Up

couldn't expect more with this crappy cast

12. Patrick John's rating of the film Knocked Up

I find Seth Rogen really attractive I'm not sure why. Well-written, well-directed but this could have been shorter.

13. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Knocked Up

2007, dir. JUDD APATOW - 6,5/10 (USA)

14. Daniel Metcalf's rating of the film Knocked Up

* Not a recent watch, updating account with films I've previously seen.

15. Susana Bessa's rating of the film Knocked Up

It is funny, but offensive. Especially to women. The kind of comedy that makes me angry, not at all entertained. Fuckin' americans with their stupid anti-comedies..

16. Sebas Castro's rating of the film Knocked Up

Só por causa da piada da conjuntivite

17. Lucas Granero's rating of the film Knocked Up

La forma en la que Apatow entiende a la comedia puede comprenderse, quizás, a tráves de aquel dicho de Chaplin en el que aseguraba que "al final, todo es un gag". La totalidad de nuestra vida, entonces, esta repleta de leves accidentes que nos suceden, como a éstos personajes, cuando menos los esperamos. La torta cae sobre nuestra cara y en vez de molestarnos, Apatow nos muestra que hay que saber saborearla mejor.

18. Sunrise's rating of the film Knocked Up

Iconographic Apatow Juxtaposition: Seth Rogen's pudgy Ben wrestles to leave a child's pretend 'playhouse,' yet Leslie Mann's Debbie sneers from within her 'real' adult house. Only Rogen leaves the domestic space for a healthy interaction with children.

19. THE APOLL0's rating of the film Knocked Up

Probably should've got an abortion

20. Bizy's rating of the film Knocked Up

21. Ryan Pearce's rating of the film Knocked Up

It rhymes with shmushmortion.

22. julesandvincent's rating of the film Knocked Up

"I fuck my nurse with my ever expanding coccccccckkkk"

23. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Knocked Up

24. Tigrão's rating of the film Knocked Up

There's always something more than an average comedy with Apatow's films and productions. It's most of all incredibly well written and funny, gross, but also sweet and finely crafted. I loved that one.