1. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Knowing

I love it when Cage gets intense and starts screaming. He's so good at it. In the big debate about determinism, it falls pretty hard on the predestination side. God is sitting this one out, however.

2. Ade Hendy's rating of the film Knowing

5. ceknklsn's rating of the film Knowing

6. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Knowing

7. opandadodavid's rating of the film Knowing

8. the_mentaculus's rating of the film Knowing

I'm pretty sure there is a brilliant movie hiding in a bad one here. It brazenly illustrates the religiosity we all knew hid in films like Close Encounters and 2001, as well as Apocalypse-genre films. That it pisses off most everyone with its theological bait-and-switch is freaking fascinating.

9. film_lies101's rating of the film Knowing

I have to view it again but I really enjoyed watching this in the theater ages ago. Ya'll are a bunch of haters

10. QuincyArthur's rating of the film Knowing

212151 my brain popped and I died

11. Emily O's rating of the film Knowing

12. JD Tastad's rating of the film Knowing

a little more poop and this for sure would have been a five

13. Gustavo Razera's rating of the film Knowing

14. SusanC's rating of the film Knowing

15. JackButcher's rating of the film Knowing

Okay-ish world ending conspiracy theory kind of film. Mostly saved by Nic Cage's usual overacting.

16. kopfkompass's rating of the film Knowing

A movie should never make fun of its audience like this one obviously does in the last 15 minutes. The score is great, though. The special effects are stunnig. A screenplay is awesome. You will realize all that as you soon tell the plot to one of your friends and reveal its ridiculousness

17. Harry Rossi's rating of the film Knowing

Not even massive amounts of alcohol could make this film good. 2 stars for cool concept and so-bad-it's-good dialogue. Nicolas Cage is a hero. What a fucking hilarious film.

18. Dan's rating of the film Knowing

Merci à Alex Proyas de nous avoir fait un récapitulatif de tous les clichés des films fantastiques/science-fictionnels. Soit le film retient un tant soit peu l'attention mais pas assez pour que je fasse "pause" avant d'aller pisser. Bonus du film : les scènes de catastrophes sont assez spectaculaires. Bémol : Nicolas Cage est presque apathique.

19. Tigrão's rating of the film Knowing

Nice sci-fi flick, with a cool idea. Rose Byrne is ridiculously bad in that one. Some strong visuals and nice shots, though. I liked it.

20. Westley's rating of the film Knowing

A strange film, especially strange for a big-budget studio production. It's not great, or anything, but I commend it for being different.

21. nightlands's rating of the film Knowing

genuinely surprised nic cage didn't direct this.

22. Max the Movie Guy's rating of the film Knowing

It's a very alarming and interesting film, using the concept of all the disasters in history leading up to an apocalypse at last. (spoilers) But in the last 20 minutes, you'll think, "There's no need to worry. It's just a bunch of bloody aliens!"

23. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Knowing

Was the director of DARK CITY really responsible for that ? Even in the worst American sci-fi B movies of the 50's, you can find better screenplays than this one. How do producers spend millions for such a mess ? A DVD zone garbage can. Instant crap.

24. ULA ZUHRA's rating of the film Knowing