1. anarresti's rating of the film Kobe Doin' Work

This is an interesting screening, along with 2005 Zidane, A 21st Century Portrait (doc that first introduced this idea of filming and presenting the result of a team sport's event, focusing all the cameras on that one athlete). After Zidane, Spike Lee used the idea for Basket. It might be interesting, for sport enthusiasts, to see a game in this perspective. Usually TV sport broadcasts are everything but innovative.

2. Ryan Pearce's rating of the film Kobe Doin' Work

Kobe on Kobe. What a jerk.

3. Jacob McKinley's rating of the film Kobe Doin' Work

While it is interesting to hear the thought process of one of the top players in league while watching himself play, this still boils down to Kobe Bryant loving Kobe Bryant.

4. Dan.'s rating of the film Kobe Doin' Work

all things considered, it is a very interesting documentary, knowing what a legendary player experiences in a game, even if he is behaving better for the sake of this documentary, its interesting to know what he thinks of other players and what goes through his head at certain points in the game, any basketball fan would really enjoy this

5. Marq's rating of the film Kobe Doin' Work

I'm sorry, guys, but I can't be impartial about this one. As a basketball fan, I've been following Kobe Bryant's performances since the first entered the league, so don't expect more than one star for this film. Spike got duped.

6. David Block's rating of the film Kobe Doin' Work

This is a contrived documentary. Kobe Bryant knows the cameras are on him and that every word he speaks is being heard. Essentially what you are watching is a basketball game with Kobe on his best behavior.

7. Leonardo Barrientos's rating of the film Kobe Doin' Work

I'm sorry, guys, but I can't be impartial about this one. As a basketball fan, I've been following Kobe Bryant's performances since the first time I saw him playing, so don't expect less than four stars for Spike Lee's film.