1. adam's rating of the film Kramer vs. Kramer

2. Philippe Lajède's rating of the film Kramer vs. Kramer

3. Ann Burden's rating of the film Kramer vs. Kramer

4. Arf's rating of the film Kramer vs. Kramer

5. SpacePirate's rating of the film Kramer vs. Kramer

The film has held up very well, due mainly to the performances of the three leads. Several moments are just excellent, and the directing and shooting style fit the script well. This is a character film, no need for flash. Streep comes close to stealing the film but Hoffman holds his own, turning in a heartfelt and touchingly memorable performance. 4.5 stars

6. Sara Gaspar's rating of the film Kramer vs. Kramer

7. janh24's rating of the film Kramer vs. Kramer

8. johannat's rating of the film Kramer vs. Kramer

I didn't have expectations much for this film except knowing it had won an oscar. By the end of it- I was taken aback by performances from Dustin Hoffman and Meryl Streep - strong characters in 1970s new york struggling with marriage, parenthood, overcoming their gender roles in society and finally relating to their son. This is a surprising one i will be sharing with my friends.

9. m.jempson@btinternet.com's rating of the film Kramer vs. Kramer

Never seen this film before. At the time it came out it was definitely not my kind of movie. There was a lot of fuss about it. Sounded kind of schmaltzy. Now it seems a rather poignant comment on the inevitable disappointments of marriage and inescapable cruelties of divorce and custody procedures. Surprisingly tender performances by the three main characters.

10. Guy Itchy's rating of the film Kramer vs. Kramer

11. palombellarossa's rating of the film Kramer vs. Kramer

One of fav film. Could watch it over and over again. Characters are incredible, so intense. And M Streep is absolutely stunning!

12. Federico D'Accinni's rating of the film Kramer vs. Kramer

This film was so powerful; a clear example of how a simple story can feel so emotionally relevant when there is a great writing behind it and three incredible actors in front of a camera. It asks so many questions around family, marriage and childhood without giving away any easy answer; what's even more impressive is that it does so without feeling clichéd but by always keeping a true authenticity storytelling-wise.

13. Steve G.'s rating of the film Kramer vs. Kramer

There's something wrong with donuts for breakfast?

14. dannyjp1981's rating of the film Kramer vs. Kramer

All I want is for Dustin Hoffman to make me French Toast.

15. Kevin Matthews's rating of the film Kramer vs. Kramer

Very much a product of its time, Kramer Vs Kramer has very good performances, as you'd expect, from Dustin Hoffman and Meryl Streep, and also young Justin Henry (playing the boy who ends up at the centre of a custody battle). It also has some decent moments showing the daily battles of being a busy parent. But the rest of the film is very standard stuff, at best, and the third act feels very anti-climactic.

16. Superfrog's rating of the film Kramer vs. Kramer

I can't say I like the image or the dialogue that much.But the subject is powerful and well treated.

17. Ed S's rating of the film Kramer vs. Kramer

Cried a lot. Loved Nestor Almendros' photography. Was interesting just to see all those clothes and those interiors. Not sure how this spoke to 70s society but I feel that this hasn't aged badly. Meryl Streep's performance is out of this world - and I'm not a default Streep fan. Fantastic film.

18. miles's rating of the film Kramer vs. Kramer

Really enjoyed this. Nice study of relationships

19. SiIencio's rating of the film Kramer vs. Kramer

A film that will become one of the first primitive efforts to portray divorce in the annals of cinema and a clumsy attempt in form and content, partially due to the histrionic performances of a hyper Hoffman and a lacrimogenous Streep, partially because of a polemic look at parental roles and gender. It shows society coming to terms with the break-up of the monolithic family core, that shock here first unraveling.

20. correy baldwin's rating of the film Kramer vs. Kramer

There is much to admire in this film, though the way in which the story is framed is somewhat dated. How are we to feel about Meryl Streep's character? If only she'd had more screen time, we might feel less uncomfortable with the film's final scene. All in all, we have much to be thankful for in the ways in which custody laws have improved.

21. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Kramer vs. Kramer

An absolute classic which had me in tears several times. The relationship between Hoffman and his son is beautifully written.

22. anacecil's rating of the film Kramer vs. Kramer

El drama de un divorcio, la relación padre e hijo después del divorcio. La salida del closet de la madre, hizo que este filme fuera todo un suceso en su época.

23. Murat Erdem's rating of the film Kramer vs. Kramer

Zaman biraz eskitse de iyi film. 3.5/5

24. FISCHER's rating of the film Kramer vs. Kramer

Véritable pâte molle, ce mélodrame racoleur et sans intérêt fut récompensé de cinq Oscars par un jury de plus en plus sénile, pourrait-on supposer... www.cinefiches.com