1. ionosonde's rating of the film Curve

a bad dream that's a lot darker than it seems to be. above average cinematography, really great use of audio to set the atmosphere. took me a while to realize that it wasn't about the plot, but just about the feelings and memories.

2. Ryan Swen's rating of the film Curve

Some interesting things going on here, or are there?

3. turnerBroadcast p3Dr0's rating of the film Curve

Somehow, the film "River's Edge" seemed to haunt me as I watched the final scenes of Krivina. Scar tissue. It really is a tattoo with a better story.

4. Negative Creep's rating of the film Curve

Oh god, call me apolitical or insensitive, but I came to the conclusion, right before the movie ended, that I'd rather be watching Tommy Wiseau's mad deliriums in The Room.

5. Funda Can Çuvalcı's rating of the film Curve

6. Marco Della Motta's rating of the film Curve

The film starts somewhat slowly and perplexingly, then becomes very engaging and compelling but finally unravels disappointingly in the last ten minutes. The potential was there; unfortunately, it went untapped.

7. David R Williams's rating of the film Curve

There's something of the trance film here. Our protagonist wandering through various landscapes in search of...in this case an old friend named Dado but in the words of one reviewer. "Maybe Dado is real, or maybe he’s a totem of Miro’s inner demons..." Viewing this, one experiences the feeling of being lost, of traveling toward some unknown destination, of not knowing when or even if the journey will ever end.

8. captainfez's rating of the film Curve

It's not every weighty ghost film that ends with hair metal.

9. Darko's rating of the film Curve

I liked almost everything except for the colours. Never visited Canada and it may be how colours look like there. I visited Bosnia many times and whatever the story is colours are bright and strong :D I also liked the ending with "Divlje Jagode's" song "Metalni Radnici" although I understand it sounds just like "cheesy heavy metal" to the whole world except to some of us who grew up in SFRJ before it broke apart :)

10. Nunox's rating of the film Curve

good acting and form. Though vague in story and poor cinematography

11. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Curve

I liked many of the techniques of the film, but the plot didn't cohere for me. The soundtrack was quite good until the end where it lost it's mind and completely derailed. I agree that the director has tremendous potential.

12. mgaspa's rating of the film Curve

A very nice and dramatic film. It remember us what a lot of things we never will know about this bloody war in the Balkans and how it affected and already affects the survivors.

13. zi's rating of the film Curve

14. Artem Eihart's rating of the film Curve

I don't understand why that cheesy metal soundtrack was put at the end and fucked it up. However, music adds a lot to the film. The audiovisual style resembles Philippe Grandrieux's pictures depicting Bulgaria, but not so rough.

15. Daniel Nguyen's rating of the film Curve

This cinematic film that depicts a man’s journey to find his old friend. After recently discovering that he is still alive, he travels back to Bosnia from Toronto in hopes of finding him through asking people on his journey. I thought this film was a tad boring and gave off a sense of horror through the music and suspenseful scenes which I found was unneeded in this film. Overall, I didn't enjoy this movie too much.

16. Matthew Martens's rating of the film Curve

My new favorite third-person-political ghost-walker. A queer, brooding electricity courses through Krivina's tenebrous, productively unstable reconnoiter of an already overgrown patch of Bosnia's recent past.

17. Ben Peric's rating of the film Curve