1. Dana Henson's rating of the film Krull

09/30/2018 - Blu-Ray - I don't think I listened to a single line of dialogue, but following the story purely by its visuals is pretty fun. Tons of great special effects and beautiful location shots. I loved the mix of Star Wars sci-fi with Medieval sword and sorcery. It really felt like its own vision instead of copying something pre-existing.

2. John Matrix's rating of the film Krull

More true to the sci-fi pulp origins of Star Wars than Star Wars was. Though the film is overlong, I do appreciate it's commitment to old school (almost quaint) thrills like men climbing mountains, people riding horses, and swashbucklers swinging on ropes. Horner provides a rousing score (some bits foreshadow his work on Aliens) and there are a handful of wonderful set pieces. It's a shame the script is so flat.

3. Louis Léonard's rating of the film Krull

4. FISCHER's rating of the film Krull

Une oeuvre fort moyenne, dans un genre des plus difficiles... www.cinefiches.com

5. Landen Celano's rating of the film Krull

Not good, but it is rare to come across a film that leaves your memory the second it's over, yet resonates in a piecemeal haze the way that a dream might.

6. GarfieldHawke's rating of the film Krull

7. JuanM's rating of the film Krull

I love this British film. I consider it the best European fantastic film in the eighties- perfectly comparable to Star Wars saga.

8. msmichel's rating of the film Krull

Hard to believe Yates made this derivative drivel and the Academy award nominated 'The Dresser' back to back. Mind you the set design/art direction here are amazing and may have even been influential on later films knowingly or not. Plotting is just awful but worse are the performances and the mix of sword & sorcery with 'Star Wars' like lasers.Was there ever a blander hero then Marshall? 30 yrs since previous view.

9. wobbly's rating of the film Krull

10. Julien Bayle's rating of the film Krull

I saw it a very long time ago. I loved it.