1. Aulia Indry's rating of the film Kuch Kuch Hota Hai

On of the best Bollywood movies

2. lidiishere's rating of the film Kuch Kuch Hota Hai

oh yes, who can forget this masterpiece?

3. Aditya Watts's rating of the film Kuch Kuch Hota Hai

Mar '18 A great artist is inimitable. An honest heartfelt brilliant piece of work. Sensibilities be damned. The emotional catharsis in this film and many other hindi films is unmatched in cinema. Atleast 20 moments your heart wells up. Melodrama at its finest. I don't understand why melodramas are looked down on - works of exaggerated intelligence are to be celebrated but too much emotion is kitsch? Emotion is bad?

4. pepoire's rating of the film Kuch Kuch Hota Hai

A few years ago I'd never have believed this was the '90s Bollywood movie that would grow on me the most, but it totally has. I think it's the sense of fondness that suffuses the whole thing - it's got all that awkward '90s comedy, but somehow KKHH makes it extremely cute. And Ms. Briganza!! She is honestly the best character in the whole movie. The best moment though is Anjali flexing her biceps at some dude. Bless.

5. Irma Vep's rating of the film Kuch Kuch Hota Hai

Shahrukh and Kajol ;_______;

6. Whiskiono's rating of the film Kuch Kuch Hota Hai

>Girl friends with boy >Girl have crush with boy >Boy didn't realize >Boy attracted to another hot girl >Marry the hot girl >Hot girl died >Got mission from dead wife >Finding girl >Girl already moved on and going to marry soon >Boy confess his love to girl >On her wedding day >In front of her fiance >In a room full of people >People singing and dancing uncontrollably >Rahul you asshole

7. syimi, une femme!'s rating of the film Kuch Kuch Hota Hai

8. Bambarambambam's rating of the film Kuch Kuch Hota Hai

Ok. Kuch-Kuch Hota Hai is a big fat liar, stupid story that will never happen in real life, full sinetronism moments. I dont believe about "guilty pleasure" i do believe i still like it because it contains my childhood times. And properly great soundtrack.

9. Mr Ton Ton's rating of the film Kuch Kuch Hota Hai

10. Anderson De Gazon's rating of the film Kuch Kuch Hota Hai

Hokey hokey hokey, but set in the backdrop of glorious India. Two good looking people embark on a sanitary, bollywood style romance. A wonderful guilty pleasure.

11. Jimmy's rating of the film Kuch Kuch Hota Hai

cliche but never get bored

12. roujin's rating of the film Kuch Kuch Hota Hai

I didn't even realize Salman Khan was in this. He continues to be terrible.