1. Egoisms's rating of the film Kung Fu Hustle

I don't understand the hype. This is utter shit.

2. VivianDarkbloom's rating of the film Kung Fu Hustle

THIS FILM WAS SO DUMB & SO BADASS at the same time. This is one of the darkest comedies i've ever seen. 4.5 stars. I can't believe I rated it so high but this is different from those pointless comedies you usually see, it's a piece of badass martial art + comedy + brilliant acting/directing.

3. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film Kung Fu Hustle

Absolutely love this movie. Everything you want in a kung fu action film; Visually incredible, genre-bending, hilarious, and one-of-a-kind.

4. surgery-ethic's rating of the film Kung Fu Hustle

"All I want is to kill you, or be killed by you."

5. Josh Lowe's rating of the film Kung Fu Hustle

6. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Kung Fu Hustle

The Loony Tunes action sequences hold up.

7. James Mackin's rating of the film Kung Fu Hustle

Or as I like to call it, "the Quest to Find a Main Character."

8. Arf's rating of the film Kung Fu Hustle

9. Thomas O'Neill's rating of the film Kung Fu Hustle

Stephen Chow at his best in one of the greatest slapstick movies I've ever seen. I had tears of laughter coming down in several places.

10. MarcusArcus's rating of the film Kung Fu Hustle

11. kris's rating of the film Kung Fu Hustle

This is a martial arts film with a twist. I wasn't sure at first, but after a couple of watches i really think it holds its own. It has a story to it, that produces comedy with martial arts and i felt this allowed it to be extravagant without being over the top.

12. ionosonde's rating of the film Kung Fu Hustle

i watched it while half-asleep, which i think put me in the perfect mood to not think too much and just enjoy what the film had to offer. very goofy.

13. Caden M's rating of the film Kung Fu Hustle

No doubt that there are some REALLY funny moments here. Overall, it doesn't blow anyone's mind. Certainly worth a watch once or twice.

14. Andre Flickatina's rating of the film Kung Fu Hustle

glad she's not my landlady. i feel like this movie nailed everything it was going for.

15. Chooc Ly Tan's rating of the film Kung Fu Hustle

An hyper stylish, active and intelligent movie with wonderful characters!

16. Marion Pons's rating of the film Kung Fu Hustle

17. Rebecca aka the big boss man's rating of the film Kung Fu Hustle

18. Ashley Spendlove's rating of the film Kung Fu Hustle

Bonkers, childish, indulgent, cartoonish, violent, funny, ridiculous and irreverent yet it is also a touching tribute to the spirit of the genre with a very big heart. An uncompromising piece of high-energy film-making filled with technical brilliance.

19. HEATH ALEXANDER LINN's rating of the film Kung Fu Hustle

I used to like this film, but I used to drink a lot.

20. Ogtoma's rating of the film Kung Fu Hustle

This movie prove that stenphen chow era was over. It's not entertaining like other chow's movies. I can't laugh at any scenes in this movie. except this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nb12zFUIWM

21. Joseph Howe's rating of the film Kung Fu Hustle

exciting so many american directors could learn about how to choreograph and shoot fight scenes from this

22. raggiodisole's rating of the film Kung Fu Hustle

Cartoonish violent set-pieces with barely a story to wrap round them. Not for me

23. Paul Relf's rating of the film Kung Fu Hustle

I had to turn it off. I was expecting to really enjoy it but I found it just excruciating to watch. An unbearable annoying nagging feeling inside me which built up until the only thing to do was just stop watching. Oh well.

24. Imelda Says's rating of the film Kung Fu Hustle

Not since the custard pie massacre at the end of Bugsy Malone have violent turf wars been so much fun.