1. runfromfire's rating of the film Kung Fu Panda 2

Most of it feels like re-treading.

2. emanuela's rating of the film Kung Fu Panda 2

la storia dei genitori di Po mi ha fatto scendere la lacrimuccia. 4 stars only for this reason. maybe I'm dumb, but did shen die at the end?

3. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Kung Fu Panda 2

4. bouvardila's rating of the film Kung Fu Panda 2

5. Ashley Spendlove's rating of the film Kung Fu Panda 2

Only occasionally manages to recapture the wit and charm of the first instalment - a shame because the initial theme of finding inner peace created the opportunity for some nuanced character interaction, a real strength of the original. Instead, any reflective moments are cut short in favour of repetitive and over-extended action sequences - a missed opportunity.

6. Star Lord's rating of the film Kung Fu Panda 2

Nettamente meno bello del primo, ma comunque si lascia guardare.

7. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Kung Fu Panda 2

8. taniaburrito's rating of the film Kung Fu Panda 2

9. skoog's rating of the film Kung Fu Panda 2

finding inner peach, nah, not as fun...

10. Rafael Zen's rating of the film Kung Fu Panda 2

I felt I was watching a videogame walkthrough. This one did not catch me by the heart - it lacks depth and warmth. Won't watch the third - if it happened like the finale sugested.

11. BUSHRA's rating of the film Kung Fu Panda 2

what an amazing progression from the first one. the animation was not only beautiful but i like how many different styles they employed, just like their research into fighting methods as well.

12. msmichel's rating of the film Kung Fu Panda 2

Toothless follow up sacrificing charm and story for action set pieces. Oldman pretty good voicing the adversary with production credits in line with orginal. Not bad but nothing special. Surely there was another animated film worth nominating more than this one Oscar.

13. WeirdHair's rating of the film Kung Fu Panda 2

This was a good movie. It was well written and it kept me engaged. Great character design and setpieces. There's equal volumes of drama and comedy. I laughed and I cried. Jack Black is awesome with his soft natured, goofy shtick, though I wish the supporting cast had more to do. They get used for a joke or two with the exception of Tigress. BTW, mubi should update its name to Kung Fu Panda 2 and revise the synopsis.

14. CafeGradiva's rating of the film Kung Fu Panda 2

15. Xose Manoel Ramos's rating of the film Kung Fu Panda 2

Animation movies with superstar dubbing: IMHO, not a great idea. Best part of this movie are the action scenes (because Jack Black is mute)

16. Kirby's rating of the film Kung Fu Panda 2

I am very glad that this film wasn't made purely for financial gain. You can tell a lot of heart went into making this film. But I still feel it's a bit on the forgettable side. Seeing a non-hero type rise unexpectedly to a hero's challenge like in the first film is just more entertaining than an already established hero doing what you would expect from him.

17. Andre Rehal's rating of the film Kung Fu Panda 2

I'm not a big Jack Black fan but the supporting cast helped me along and Gary Oldman as the villain was the icing on the cake.

18. Michael Harbour's rating of the film Kung Fu Panda 2

A good action/comedy beautifully animated with very well choreographed action. It looks good in 3-D, too. Not everything has a lot of depth, but 3-D is often used to good effect - particularly in the earlier part of the movie (3D is less utilized as the movie progresses).

19. Kagure's rating of the film Kung Fu Panda 2

I didn't think that Jack Black could still make me laugh but...what fun! It's well written (classic hero's journey with a little twist), definitely well directed, the animation is a joy to witness and the star studded cast does NOT detract from the movie. All in all, in my opinion, Kung Fu Panda 2 is definitely worth watching.

20. Mr.Wolf's rating of the film Kung Fu Panda 2

Gary Oldman all the way man!! hahaha I actually watch these types of movies only once, the humor only lasts for a one maybe two time watch. I like to think of them as disposible movies, great movies, but only if watched a couple of times.

21. insanegamer's rating of the film Kung Fu Panda 2

This was a very good film, i wasn't the biggest fan of the first and found this one a lot fun and it just looked good.

22. Harry Rossi's rating of the film Kung Fu Panda 2

Beautiful animation with well staged fighting scenes and one hell of a voice cast.

23. AKFilmFan's rating of the film Kung Fu Panda 2

A vast improvement on the original, this film checks a box rarely seen today: It's an animated film directed solely by a woman. It also ups the ante visually, with 2D flashbacks, inventive chases, & exciting fights that are fun & thrilling. A simple explanation of it all may be Guillermo del Toro's involvement, but the entire team on this delivered!

24. Maudy Puteri Agusdina's rating of the film Kung Fu Panda 2