1. James Mackin's rating of the film Kung Fu Panda

I watched this in my first year of university because some people I was hanging out with heard that I studied film studies, and wanted to show me this because it was apparently really good, and worthy of note. I haven't seen these people since that day.

2. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Kung Fu Panda

Smart family animation also pretty funny. Particularly good joke about the panda having a duck for a father

3. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film Kung Fu Panda

A little above what I might have otherwise thought I was getting. Unfortunately most of the furious five aren't really fleshed out in this one, and Tiger doesn't really get to deal with her issues. But the proven plot model on display is complemented by a few buddhist themes and some nice visual symbolism in the end. I'm looking forward to checking out the sequel, all things considered.

4. T-Cruise's rating of the film Kung Fu Panda

he didnt lose weight after all that training

5. Riccardo's rating of the film Kung Fu Panda

"One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it."

6. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Kung Fu Panda

7. bouvardila's rating of the film Kung Fu Panda

8. Agustin Alvarez Pita's rating of the film Kung Fu Panda

9. Star Lord's rating of the film Kung Fu Panda

Adoro questo film, adoro Po. Stop.

10. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Kung Fu Panda

11. - Caltiki -'s rating of the film Kung Fu Panda

12. Beatriz Maia's rating of the film Kung Fu Panda

13. skoog's rating of the film Kung Fu Panda

the believe-in-yourself-morale is there, as a lot of the "new" childrens-movies in hollywood. as lego movie, as wreck-it-ralp etc. the chopsticks-fighting-eating-dumplings-scene is fantastic.

14. Ricardo Zambujo's rating of the film Kung Fu Panda

15. hirzi_chandani's rating of the film Kung Fu Panda

Funny movie :D watch the sequel also

16. Teona Gal's rating of the film Kung Fu Panda

never got the fuss about it

17. anarresti's rating of the film Kung Fu Panda

Not even remotely as bad as the name suggests.

18. Ian Fitzgerald's rating of the film Kung Fu Panda

remember when the guy who's not good at anything became good at something because he was so bad at something and saved the world

19. msmichel's rating of the film Kung Fu Panda

Entertaining little confection from Dreamworks. Very fine voice casting especially Dustin Hoffman, Ian McShane and Jack Black. Suprised at just how entertaining this one is. "do not wash your pits in the pool of eternal peace". Just too much fun. Great action sequences as well especially the escape from the inescapable jail.

20. CafeGradiva's rating of the film Kung Fu Panda

21. Riesca Amallia's rating of the film Kung Fu Panda

22. pandakuma's rating of the film Kung Fu Panda

po is the cutest and most huggable character after totoro.

23. Drew Kelly's rating of the film Kung Fu Panda

Maybe the most creative fight sequences I've seen. Enlightenment through celebration of the imperfect self and enjoyment.

24. Kirby's rating of the film Kung Fu Panda

Now that Dreamworks has proven they can make a film with likable characters and without pop culture references (I'm looking at you, fucking Shark Tale), they no longer have an excuse.