1. Andre Flickatina's rating of the film Kung Fury

loved when the mortal kombat fight scene turned all tony hawks pro skater on me

2. Alvise Narduzzi's rating of the film Kung Fury

Tirata in salvo l'idea simpatica di base e qualche battuta che mi ha strappato un sorriso, il resto può essere facilmente scartato. Già sento nelle orecchie chi dice che "è volutamente trash, non è fatto male", ma trovo che la consapevolezza del livello cinematograficamente ridicolo del proprio film non sia una giustificazione, anzi, forse la trovo proprio un'aggravante. Poco più di un trip, di sicuro non un film.

3. Elina E's rating of the film Kung Fury

4. David Sindmark Hörnfeldt's rating of the film Kung Fury

Maybe i'm partisan cuz it's made in my country but I found it somewhat endearing. Tough I cannot understand how the Magnus Betnér cameo makes any sense to anyone outside of Sweden.

5. Ana's rating of the film Kung Fury

What a clusterfuck. In a funny way, in some parts at least.

6. Ilona Buffet's rating of the film Kung Fury

This is one of the most defining movies of the decade

7. Alex Pintică's rating of the film Kung Fury

Could have been way funnier.

8. Rafael Zen's rating of the film Kung Fury

This is probably the most amusing 80s film made in the 2000s. Hitler, Kung Fu, Thor and dinosaurs - what a great-messy idea! Shallow, badly acted, trashy, over the top and completely insane - I want a long version of this right now! This is Kill Bill good.

9. DSPRKY's rating of the film Kung Fury

It's pretty distasteful to suggest that the victims of Nazi medical experimentation had anything to do with kung fu...

10. Hobbs's rating of the film Kung Fury

11. Ameille's rating of the film Kung Fury

12. runfromfire's rating of the film Kung Fury

I know they were going for humorously cheese-bad but it looks a lot like regular bad to me.

13. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film Kung Fury

14. Ieva Šukytė's rating of the film Kung Fury

Reminds me of those 80s movies shown on TV.

15. Arf's rating of the film Kung Fury

è tra le cose più epiche che abbia mai visto, voglio assolutamente una serie

16. Aaron Dillenbeck's rating of the film Kung Fury

Over the top with the body count to match. Funny as hell. Best viewed after 4 oz. of scotch.

17. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film Kung Fury

How can you give this any less than 5 stars?

18. Shantts's rating of the film Kung Fury

hilarious sober and otherwise

19. AdrianM.'s rating of the film Kung Fury

this was very entertaining and retarded in a good way. reminds me of the good ol' illegal VHS days

20. Edgar Echeverría's rating of the film Kung Fury

jaja! entretenida historieta de ficción !

21. Kortirion's rating of the film Kung Fury

22. yaz's rating of the film Kung Fury

30 minutes of pure fun.

23. jonijtr's rating of the film Kung Fury

B Movie Yg Lebih Bagus Daripada Rata Rata Film Sekarang

24. Gonçalo Rosas's rating of the film Kung Fury

(Generous) 3 - There's a funny idea or two in this, but it spends so much of its meager running time checking 80s parody boxes and trying to look cool that it just becomes the most cynical of jokes, a sort of (less shitty) Seltzerberg-style hodgepodge-y jab at the decade of excess. Not that there's anything wrong with a joke, as long as it's not played at the audience's expense. Watch "Black Dynamite" instead.