1. mebbee's rating of the film Kurt Cobain About a Son

Impressionistic and valuable. Perhaps the best documentary about Cobain, and the best mode for any musician or artistic figure.

2. Tiago Pinho's rating of the film Kurt Cobain About a Son

Maybe a paradox: this movie has the same lack of enthusiasm that kurt had with his own life.

3. Mehmet Ali Karar's rating of the film Kurt Cobain About a Son

röportaj havasında ve cobain in dışında ayrıca seçilmiş görüntülerden oluşan demeçler.

4. Rui Silva's rating of the film Kurt Cobain About a Son

strong and raw. beautiful scenes.

5. msmichel's rating of the film Kurt Cobain About a Son

Rich documentary that captures the mindset of Kurt Cobain in talks that took place in the year before his death. Over images of the three cities that Cobain came of age in we hear the words of Cobain himself sounding on many topics and feelings. Hypnotizing after awhile drawing us into the tortured soul of one not built for fame. Hard to believe near 20 years have past while the music still sounds so modern.

6. jimbo jones's rating of the film Kurt Cobain About a Son

a beautiful documentary of one of the greatest person ever

7. Ryuu Baron's rating of the film Kurt Cobain About a Son

One of the most humble, raw and personal, doc, that i ever saw.

8. skeletondance's rating of the film Kurt Cobain About a Son

This whole thing was really lovely. Once I started watching it and realized it was strictly audio of Kurt and then correlating footage I thought I might get bored, but it was actually really engaging.

9. meancreek's rating of the film Kurt Cobain About a Son

Interesting, beautiful and powerful. An extraordinary documentary focused on one of my idols.

10. Rubia Carolina's rating of the film Kurt Cobain About a Son

I left the movie playing (for the second time) while working on other things. I prefer to listen to it than watching it. It was like Kurt was in my room, talking directly with me.

11. graham taylor's rating of the film Kurt Cobain About a Son

loved the ingenious execution of a difficult concept. for me was even stronger because of it's restrictions.

12. Christopher R. Smith's rating of the film Kurt Cobain About a Son

Combines images, music, and audio recordings into a completely compelling and fascinating documentary. It manages to paint a rich portrait of Kurt Cobain without resorting to overt idol-worship or turning into a muck-racking tabloid piece, finding an even balance that simply allows an interesting artist to tell his interesting story.