1. caddie's rating of the film Kurt Cobain: Montage of Heck

In the end I was suffocating, I saw demons everywhere. Literally.

2. Matthew Catanzano's rating of the film Kurt Cobain: Montage of Heck

9/10, What a portrait! Absolutely stunning, unbelievable, I've never seen such a thorough character piece (assuming it's all or mostly true). A thoughtful tribute. NOTE: Giving Ritalin (or anything related to Methanol [Methyl] or Amphetamines) to small children is an outrage! I'm also not so sure Kurt would have approved of this film, he liked his privacy and this gives him none of it.

3. - Caltiki -'s rating of the film Kurt Cobain: Montage of Heck

4. bonucci's rating of the film Kurt Cobain: Montage of Heck

Just felt quite depressed after watching this. I don't think Kur(d)t would like to see himself exposed like this. luv him tho

5. eleventries's rating of the film Kurt Cobain: Montage of Heck

El mejor de los documentales sobre Cobain (que no son pocos)

6. Mariana Vilhena's rating of the film Kurt Cobain: Montage of Heck

7. Etl Galcés's rating of the film Kurt Cobain: Montage of Heck

A good recopilation of stuff, good animation, but maybe no one could ever do an exceptional documentary about Kurt.

8. Ana Nunura's rating of the film Kurt Cobain: Montage of Heck

Las tres estrellas van por los recursos utilizados. Muy buenas animaciones, buena recopilación de material.

9. Alexander Dunkelberger's rating of the film Kurt Cobain: Montage of Heck

The material is handled in an original and artistic way, and I like that. The material itself is strong as well, which isn’t a surprise when you have a personality like Cobain on showcase. I was struck by that personality, actually. He seemed to be a very warm and funny guy. His charisma had me smiling from time to time.

10. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Kurt Cobain: Montage of Heck

11. Antoine Tremblay's rating of the film Kurt Cobain: Montage of Heck

Interesting in parts. The film takes every shortcut possible to show that he was what everybody knows; a self destructive genius. My problem with this is that it was more about the demons inside his head than the music he and his band members produced that carried such a powerful message to millions of people. Like he says himself, just listen to the music.

12. lIZUKA's rating of the film Kurt Cobain: Montage of Heck

Even though I admired this figure in my 5th and 6th grade, because of his rebellious attitude and recusant style, as I was recently watching this movie, I felt a profound sense of intimacy, even violation. I gave it 3 for old times' sake.

13. Jim Fear's rating of the film Kurt Cobain: Montage of Heck

A really invasive doc about a troubled person, good animations though.

14. Enrico Cioni's rating of the film Kurt Cobain: Montage of Heck

Starts out as a fairly conventional "talking heads" documentary, then morphs into a strange and exciting beast, part diary doodle, part trippy animation, part electrifying live concert footage, part intimate domestic recordings. I wish I'd seen this 12 years ago, when going through my brief Nirvana phase.

15. philippe b.c.'s rating of the film Kurt Cobain: Montage of Heck

16. vladimirbalt's rating of the film Kurt Cobain: Montage of Heck

rating not for the documentary but everything else

17. Justwibi's rating of the film Kurt Cobain: Montage of Heck

this is smart-written documentary i've ever seen. with that animated and mix with vocies of Kurt and the footage concert, and everything. very interesting!

18. Sara Gaspar's rating of the film Kurt Cobain: Montage of Heck

19. Slow Immersion [Joe]'s rating of the film Kurt Cobain: Montage of Heck

Never liked their music or saw much worth in their music; but thought I would give this a spin. Wish I hadn't wasted my time :D

20. jeffbucklee's rating of the film Kurt Cobain: Montage of Heck

pretty bad for a documentary with this much hype

21. patríciapinho's rating of the film Kurt Cobain: Montage of Heck

I don't know how to feel about this. My pre-teenager self is ecstatic about anything Kurt-related but I felt this didn't do him justice and mostly just embarrassed him, which is what he hated. Very aesthetically pleasing tho.

22. rian's rating of the film Kurt Cobain: Montage of Heck

you know he hated being embarrassed, then why you make an embarrassing documentary?

23. antibody's rating of the film Kurt Cobain: Montage of Heck

24. Dzernera's rating of the film Kurt Cobain: Montage of Heck

An informative and somewhat raw piece on Kurt Cobain's story. It surely contains plenty of unseen footage, though it made me doubt a lot the reasons behind the sudden sincerity of people (parents, C.Love) telling their parts. As if they would use the movie to get their hands and conscience clean after what could've been perceived as an impact that triggered the whole eventually tragic story of a great man.

← Previous 1 3 4