1. Nick Gaetano's rating of the film The Wild Frontier

i really love a lot of this_it's sometimes really beautiful_but there's too much talk (at least for me)_i had no idea any of this was going on_and the people are all pretty amazing

2. Carlos Pineda's rating of the film The Wild Frontier

(4.6) El metraje pesa en el espectador como les pesan las situaciones a esos migrantes tratados como prisioneros sin delito, sin juicio, sin posibilidades de suspensión de su pena. Los encuadres son valiosos y los pocos "personajes" tienen un perfil que brinda una opción de entender o al menos, vislumbrar lo que sucede en cada uno de sus viajes...Un filme arriesgado ante algo tan actual.

3. cmguigamf2's rating of the film The Wild Frontier

The english subs are a little spotty here and there, failing to translate considerable portions of the dialogue. Both MUBI and the filmmakers are at fault here. Fortunately, though, it doesn't take that much away from the experience, which I never felt was tiresome. Yeah, it's a long runtime (which can only make us wonder about the footage they left out), but if you've got the time, you'll really enjoy it. 76/100

4. rita's rating of the film The Wild Frontier

This documentary destroyed me. Since I couldn't find it anywhere, I please you to show it again soon.

5. Kevin Matthews's rating of the film The Wild Frontier

There are some important moments captured in this documentary that shows life inside the "Calais jungle", a territory that housed a number of immigrants in France before it was destroyed. Unfortunately, the impact is diluted by the excessive runtime and lack of focus in so many of the other main sequences. A noble effort, but one that fails to achieve its aim.

6. mmassias's rating of the film The Wild Frontier

7. tubbssw's rating of the film The Wild Frontier

There are probably no outtakes as the director just lets the camera roll. The experiences related by the refugees concerning their country of origin, whilst getting to France and then at the hands of the French police are quite disturbing. Interestingly I didn't detect any problems between the several and diverse ethnic groups living together in the uncomfortable conditions in the camp.

8. Mir Shahnawaz Ali's rating of the film The Wild Frontier

Beautiful film, so modern in its form as to be a handbook of our existence itself. Critical anthropology of the modern condition of forced migration, Observational documentary whatever it is one of those rarities. Forceful yet inadvertent, with little blindfolds, this film is almost dystopian in a positive way, a representative of the aesthetic necessities of today

9. dionysus67's rating of the film The Wild Frontier

Regrettably, the plight of immigrants stuck in limbo in Calais receives here a noble in intentions but weak in delivery filmic exposition of unjustifiably excessive length. The moving testimonials are likened only sporadically to a vision of experiences at home or to the political climate in EU; the moments that qualify as truly evocative are scant and the film's confused intentions are obvious in the final shot.

10. Amy's rating of the film The Wild Frontier

11. Juan Javier's rating of the film The Wild Frontier

12. Korial's rating of the film The Wild Frontier

We refuse to acknowledge the presence of those ghosts - migrants - standing beyond our windows. We hesitate while facing those men emerging from the mist of the sea. Thus, we fail to see that those strangers crowding the boundaries of our world are delimiting the prison we built for ourselves, the ecosystem producing our future demise. If only we could welcome their tales.

13. arindampainting10's rating of the film The Wild Frontier

extremely touching and disturbing movie. grows inside.

14. Kenneth Gentry's rating of the film The Wild Frontier

"I told you when I came I was a stranger."

15. josé neves's rating of the film The Wild Frontier