1. FISCHER's rating of the film La Bouche

Un intérêt musical évident, mais cinématographiquement c'est plutôt quelconque !

2. Cosma's rating of the film La Bouche

I'm experiencing a process of bewitchment with this filmmaker... This is both nice and painful, just like falling in love with someone (something like: I love you, I will protect you, please don't hurt my feelings...)

3. Viktor Laszlo's rating of the film La Bouche

4. glhrmefc's rating of the film La Bouche

short / musical. similar to other director short. I believe the dialogue worked well on 'Cilaos' and could be more present here.

5. Lefteris Charitos's rating of the film La Bouche

6. panagiotatos's rating of the film La Bouche

7. Sergey Belov's rating of the film La Bouche

8. guillermo's rating of the film La Bouche

Una maravilla. El manejo del lenguaje audiovisual de Camilo Restrepo es virtuoso. Toma el tema tremendo de la muerte de una hija, el reclamo de su comunidad, la rabia, la acción. El estilo me recordó lo mejor de Glauber Rocha, pero con sello propio de Restrepo. También se acerca al teatro en sus versiones más radicales. Tragedia griega, música visceral. No hay justicia ni verdad, pero hay belleza, triste belleza.

9. LibertyCapz's rating of the film La Bouche

Very similar in style and form to Cilaos (an earlier short film by the same director) This one however wasn't as well executed in my opinion. Had kind of a hard time getting in to it on the same level as I was able to with Cilaos. It wasn't all bad though, there was a few cool moments in this one as well. Especially enjoyed the close-up of the father character's mannerisms while drumming at the end.

10. Dogville59's rating of the film La Bouche

The music, singing, drum beating was awesome as was the dancing and the clothing worn.

11. Vielleicht An Stillen Tagen's rating of the film La Bouche

Ein musikalisches Kurzfilm-Drama, zu dem ich wenig Zugang gefunden habe. Der 19-minütige Film wirkt langatmig und repetitiv. Die musikalische Darbietung überzeugt, Trommeln in Verbindung mit Gesang, empfand ich aber als zu wenig tragend für eine intensive Erzählung. Deren Hintergründe erscheinen unklar. Im Vordergrund stehen Lethargie, Handlungsunfähigkeit und Schweigsamkeit eines um seine Tochter trauernden Vaters.

12. Miggy Angel's rating of the film La Bouche