1. Ethan's rating of the film La commare secca

Bertolucci's first feature is an absolute revelation and is as if it rose from the afterbirth of the creative change in styles of Fellini and Antonioni of the early 60s and this also feels like a good companion to Mamma Roma.

2. Gabriel Sica's rating of the film La commare secca

3. Aardsy's rating of the film La commare secca

4. Wee Hunk's rating of the film La commare secca

I love those films that have multiple points of view, and each one gives more information on the mystery to be solved. The main fault was the overwrought performances by the non-actors. My favorite overwrought character was the mama with the knife, wanting to kill her daughter. That was cool.

5. Alex's rating of the film La commare secca

6. postblueink's rating of the film La commare secca

7. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film La commare secca

8. SpacePirate's rating of the film La commare secca

9. El Biffo's rating of the film La commare secca

Directed by Bertolucci, written by Pasolini, what a brilliant combo! Jazzy, brutal, beautiful. And get a load of that dashboard 45 RPM player @32:01!

10. Brotherdeacon's rating of the film La commare secca

11. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film La commare secca

El "Rashomon" italiano. Una película estupendamente dirigida. Es el neorrealismo concebido con otra estética. El aire documental está difuso. Bertolucci aplica otro tipo de poesía de la imagen. Planos que se cierran, usos de grúas, contrapicados, primeros planos con luces que marcan el rostro. Hay un movimiento de cámara sútil, muy activo. La historia: múltiples perspectivas. El final era para que termine en el salón

12. LOVETT's rating of the film La commare secca

13. nital kalen's rating of the film La commare secca

dramatic style bertolucci director but pasolini story and music wonderful

14. Adam Suraf's rating of the film La commare secca

Bertolucci was 22 when he made this great film? Stunning. I could barely walk when I was 22.

15. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film La commare secca

Bertolucci's debut at the age of 22, a 7/10 my review: http://lasttimeisawdotcom.wordpress.com/2012/05/07/last-film-i-saw-the-grim-reaper/

16. Pulpwino's rating of the film La commare secca

A little too clumsy and not well-thought out, plotwise, but a fine directorial debut; especially loved the sequence with the wandering G.I.

17. kyeo's rating of the film La commare secca

anyone ever seen kurosawa's spirit wandering among the ancient ruins of rome?

18. Ally the Manic Listmaker's rating of the film La commare secca