1. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film La dolce vita

It starts as a joyous travelogue and how fun it is to party in Rome, but ends up as a tragedy with a devastating murder that change the entire film as a man discover that his life is without hope and one big failure after another and his chances of true happiness is never discovered as he plummets into his own selfishness.

2. captainfez's rating of the film La dolce vita

The journey from not being heard to not hearing, with special guest star Flying Jesus.

3. Nabil Hamzaki's rating of the film La dolce vita

"La Dolce Vita (1960) "Don't be like me. Salvation doesn't lie within four walls. I'm too serious to be a dilettante and too much a dabbler to be a professional. Even the most miserable life is better than a sheltered existence in an organised society where everything is calculated and perfected."

4. Rex Freeman's rating of the film La dolce vita

There's more going on in this genuinely unique film than even the most jaded filmgoer can prepare themselves for. They may even be as offended as they are delighted. It's follow up 8 1/2 feels like a dull remake directed by Woody Allen, by comparison. You will be left stranded on a beach and you will like it.

5. LibertyCapz's rating of the film La dolce vita

A bittersweet portrait of a man and his everlasting struggle with feelings of emptiness and discontent in the materialistic world of upper-class post-war Italy. Feels as though this might require a couple of re-watches to really reveal its true genius, to me at least. Truly a beautiful piece of classic cinema though,

6. Elena's rating of the film La dolce vita

7. Wee Hunk's rating of the film La dolce vita

Don't you want to say, "Ah, Marcello" every time you see his face? Fellini crammed a lot of movie into this movie. Lots of plots. I watched it in multiple sittings. Big shout out to Alain Cuny, who is magnificent in 'La corruzione'.

8. F/K's rating of the film La dolce vita

A film that speaks more about my generation; idealistic but decadent and aimless

9. David Sindmark Hörnfeldt's rating of the film La dolce vita

This time is my rewatch and I think it may be a perfect movie. Nothing in it is bad or wrong or out of tune or touch.

10. João R's rating of the film La dolce vita

A movie drunk in divergence that leaves little room to breathe. Bohemianism never looked so enticing and underwhelming nor elegant and polluted at the same time.

11. jonijtr's rating of the film La dolce vita

damn hedonistic peoples

12. Shantal Abrego's rating of the film La dolce vita

Es una especie de slice of life. Una serie de días que representan a la vida en su esencia y sus excesos.

13. Walker's rating of the film La dolce vita

14. patríciapinho's rating of the film La dolce vita

why was this about marcello and not sylvia

15. andxro's rating of the film La dolce vita

A masterpiece, really manages to portray the life of high class people in those times.

16. Christofi Cotonou's rating of the film La dolce vita

Cooler than an aperol spritz on a Roman terrace.

17. Freakyfilm's rating of the film La dolce vita

Bourgeois life kills the natural man

18. anacecil's rating of the film La dolce vita

Bella mujer, bella Roma, todo un poema a la vida superficial de las divas.

19. gld48's rating of the film La dolce vita

20. Alen Majakovskij Galante's rating of the film La dolce vita

21. Howard Fritzson's rating of the film La dolce vita

3.5 stars. It robbed "L'Avventura" of the Golden Palm but it is still a touchstone. I enjoy the film but my mind wanders. The high points for me are Ekberg's episode, the sequence with Aimee and having sex in the prostitute's water logged home, the Umbrian Angel and all the night club performances.

22. DenoResandono's rating of the film La dolce vita

One of the movie you just can't merely watch. You must feel it, getting inside of it. This movie tells us about Marcello's life in a week in Rome. How he handle it, how he manage it, and how he will through it. Fellini put us (as an audience) as Marcello. He wants us to see the world in Marcello's eyes or perspective...

23. lazyatom's rating of the film La dolce vita

I haven't actually seen this film, I'm just testing things.

24. postblueink's rating of the film La dolce vita