1. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film La femme Nikita

Superb slice of gallic noir with Besson in fine form. Parrillaud is relevatory as the eponymous hero and the support cast is equally great. The movie both manage believable drama and pulse raising thrills which is not always easy to achieve. Sure, some parts feel quite dated and the pacing could have been better. Still a cool classic!

2. Federico Boswarlos's rating of the film La femme Nikita

3. Ozu_Teapot's rating of the film La femme Nikita

4. Samuel Righi's rating of the film La femme Nikita

5. Kadjavsi's rating of the film La femme Nikita

6. Chris's rating of the film La femme Nikita

kinda fell apart in the last ~15-20 minutes, and marco was... kinda boring... (i vote for bob) but still good enough, 7/10

7. lIZUKA's rating of the film La femme Nikita

I found that scene when Parillaud sits in front of a mirror and teaches Anne about makeup and grooming, hair care and eyeliner genuinely abominable. For me, seeing the grubby street waif turning into an attractive woman became an unacceptable stereotype of what females should be like.

8. ammar's rating of the film La femme Nikita

9. camille's rating of the film La femme Nikita

10. kris's rating of the film La femme Nikita

I enjoyed this and it was nice to see Jean Reno in another assassin role before the masterpiece leon.

11. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film La femme Nikita

Brilliant, tense and artful (4.4/5)

12. Ryuu Baron's rating of the film La femme Nikita

13. sacajawèale's rating of the film La femme Nikita

14. the.deft.one's rating of the film La femme Nikita

A rare example of a leading lady in an action/thriller, Nikita is, so long as disbelief is suspended, a fine genre entry, enhanced by Eric Senna’s atmospheric, commendable score. An early action set-piece echoes the hyper-stylised efforts of 80’s John Woo, but this isn’t an all-out action onslaught at any stage, there’s no bloated Third Act Syndrome here. Instead, Besson takes time to establish Nikita, creating...

15. Peter Bailey's rating of the film La femme Nikita

Great film I love seeing the change from a druggie to an elegant assasin

16. Aaron G.'s rating of the film La femme Nikita

Wonderful film. Like a nihilistic version of My Fair Lady.

17. Nikyatu's rating of the film La femme Nikita

I know I'm late--I loved this film and found Anne Parillaud absolutely charming as Nikita. Her unconsummated love for her superior was a great subplot, though towards the end I found her driveling and sobbing to be a bit over the top. She was a hot mess for an assassin of three years!

18. Ferrell V's rating of the film La femme Nikita

I was led to this after watching Leon, and I'm glad I finally sat down and watched it. If you're looking for an 80s-90s stylized spec agent film, look no further. Speaking of the stylization, it really seemed to crop up at all the right times. It wasn't overbearing, and didn't obnoxiously dominate the action scenes. On top of the great style, Parillaud just kills it. I didn't once doubt the crazy.

19. Marie Helen Umerkajeff's rating of the film La femme Nikita

20. nargs_au's rating of the film La femme Nikita

Watch this 115min film & avoid all the tv shows that follows. Take that advice with caution.

21. Sam Everett's rating of the film La femme Nikita

Barely a two, only got there for it's action sequences. Feels tacky, overblown, and takes itself far more seriously than can be forgiven.

22. slaepwerigne's rating of the film La femme Nikita

it's besson, so the style over substance nature of it was no surprise, but the last 20 minutes felt completely hollow.

23. tnzk's rating of the film La femme Nikita

I suppose it's visually and stylistically poetic, but there needs to be a bit more cohesive substance.

24. Tony Zhou's rating of the film La femme Nikita

I was completely unprepared for Anne Parillaud's performance. At first, I found her almost repulsive. And then she changes and it's so convincing that I'm quite moved by the end. Kudos. The only sour note is Jean Reno, who is hilarious, but almost seems to come from a different movie (that, and he's the worst cleaner of all time).