1. petit astronaute's rating of the film The Big Feast

2. Victor Morosoff's rating of the film The Big Feast

3. FISCHER's rating of the film The Big Feast

C'est féroce, énorme, dérangeant et cruellement bienvenu ! www.cinefiches.com

4. tyb's rating of the film The Big Feast

Bourgeois excess has been put to film both before and after Ferreri, and while his perspective might not be the most original, it's still an interesting film examining the pathology of gluttony. Rather than the repressed socialites of Buñuel, these characters are completely unashamed in their depravity. Special mentions to Mastroianni and Ferréol for their excellent performances.

5. Lex Lucas's rating of the film The Big Feast

Starting with great premise, but the story feels flat at some point and wandering too much when I feel like it should have been precise. Still a great satire. It's Sade three years before Salo.

6. Amadeus Magnus's rating of the film The Big Feast

7. Adam Laurence Pitt's rating of the film The Big Feast

8. Reynaldo Goulart's rating of the film The Big Feast

9. Nicolas Pierce's rating of the film The Big Feast

Seedy, disgusting, freakish and outrageous in that way only 70s movies can be.

10. Carmine Loru's rating of the film The Big Feast

One of my all-time favs, maybe because I am Italian, maybe because I love French food, but mostly because I love great movies!

11. Kevin Matthews's rating of the film The Big Feast

A real appetite for self-destruction is on display here. Others may discern some deeper meaning from this than I did. I enjoyed it, a lot, but it seemed to be just a bit obvious and overlong, considering the superficially simplistic premise.

12. Superfrog's rating of the film The Big Feast

Wanted to like this one, yet the analogies it carries do not mesh well enough with the actual film neither does it go far enough to be truly pushing the boundaries. As a result, a longish series of sexual food and flatulence related scenes that lead exactly to what we are explained it will lead to.

13. Nachtreich's rating of the film The Big Feast

14. Charles Corn's rating of the film The Big Feast

For all the themes touched by its black scatological humour - gluttony, self-destruction, consumerism, masculinity, sexuality - the societal satire is skin deep. It feels like fast food dressed up as gourmet.

15. Luca Prosperi's rating of the film The Big Feast

A movie for very few. Those very few who experienced true friendships beyond material imitations of hedonistic dreams. I am one of those lucky ones.

16. Tja's rating of the film The Big Feast

A timely seasonal warning about the dangers of over indulgence? Black humour amidst a lot of food, especially game birds and deserts in the grande french tradition. And sex. Flatulance be damned, that's just Le Mistral ...

17. ricovskij's rating of the film The Big Feast

I FUCKING WANT TO DIE THIS WAY

18. Silbutamal's rating of the film The Big Feast

19. Muraki's rating of the film The Big Feast

every actor acted with their own name..that's so unique

20. /katia's rating of the film The Big Feast

entre nul à chier et cultissime

21. Druvis's rating of the film The Big Feast

It's only value is the sheer amount of stupidity.

22. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film The Big Feast