1. jhubbs's rating of the film La La Land

Beautiful cinema, memorable color and cinematography. Plot is cliche, characters are simplistic. Gosling hams it up, "jazz" dialogue is particularly odious. Leans too heavily on nostalgia/references instead of creating something novel. Some interesting ideas on artistic purity, autuerism, and classics worship are both under developed and border on unaware self-parody.

2. pablocinéma's rating of the film La La Land

3. cristodicarta's rating of the film La La Land

perchè sono schifosa e critica

4. Cyril Schreiber's rating of the film La La Land

5. mixn's rating of the film La La Land

6. Arf's rating of the film La La Land

raga perchè tutto quell'hype?

7. Luca Soldati's rating of the film La La Land

8. Ryan O'Connor (23)'s rating of the film La La Land

9. raquel_ag's rating of the film La La Land

Enredo: ★★★★ Cinematografia: ★★★★★ Tom: ★★★★ Música e Som: ★★★★★ Representação: ★★★★★

10. Elia Canevascini's rating of the film La La Land

A mio parere uno dei migliori musical.

11. Adriana Wildness's rating of the film La La Land

'Cause all that I need is this crazy feeling A rat-tat-tat of my heart

12. Narida Xana's rating of the film La La Land

Never not in love with this one.

13. Myles's rating of the film La La Land

Deeply indebted to Jacques Demy, La La Land is pastiche on a stick with a zippy score, some delightful shots, two stars (and a director!) who try too hard to impress. Contains what they used to call "Movie Magic," but it can be measured in ounces not pounds.

14. Aulia Indry's rating of the film La La Land

What a beautifull movie!!! I shoud thank to my boy who askig me for whatching this movie. Yaaa you know love never flat...

15. Nacnud Schmalz's rating of the film La La Land

16. Hermann A. RG's rating of the film La La Land

It's the second time i watch this movie, the first was last year at the movies and i had the same feeling of idk this is really good but we all know it's overrated. And Chazelle deveserved the Oscar for Whiplash not for La La Land.

17. Martin De Martin's rating of the film La La Land

Chazelle prosegue il suo percorso sul solco del jazz come metafora della vita, imbastendo un musical post-moderno ambientato in una Los Angeles fuori dal tempo e dipinta come un gigantesco set di cartapesta. Cinema ricco di spunti e riferimenti ai grandi classici, formalmente perfetto, che mostra il fianco solo quando il giochino metacinematografico si fa troppo evidente. Una gran dimostrazione di classe, comunque.

18. Vera Kavaleuskaya's rating of the film La La Land

19. film_frame's rating of the film La La Land

I begrudgingly must give this farce of a film three stars for the dazzling beginning and ending numbers. The rest of the film is a muddled beautiful muddled mess. The performances were by the most disappointing part of this nightmare. without the beginning and end numbers, i'd give it one star.

20. Draughtsman Without Contract's rating of the film La La Land

21. Claire Wongsutin's rating of the film La La Land

22. Hugo Bonjour's rating of the film La La Land

I guess you either love it or you don't... I didn't. A few good moments but as a whole... meh! Not even the well achieved cinematography, costumes and sets could have saved this.

23. deni.a's rating of the film La La Land