1. Elia Canevascini's rating of the film La La Land

A mio parere uno dei migliori musical.

2. Adriana Wildness's rating of the film La La Land

'Cause all that I need is this crazy feeling A rat-tat-tat of my heart

3. Narida Xana's rating of the film La La Land

Never not in love with this one.

4. Myles's rating of the film La La Land

Deeply indebted to Jacques Demy, La La Land is pastiche on a stick with a zippy score, some delightful shots, two stars (and a director!) who try too hard to impress. Contains what they used to call "Movie Magic," but it can be measured in ounces not pounds.

5. Aulia Indry's rating of the film La La Land

What a beautifull movie!!! I shoud thank to my boy who askig me for whatching this movie. Yaaa you know love never flat...

6. Nacnud Schmalz's rating of the film La La Land

7. Hermann A. RG's rating of the film La La Land

It's the second time i watch this movie, the first was last year on the movies and i have the same feeling of idk this is really good but we all know it's overrated. And Chazelle deveserved the Oscar for Whiplash not for La La Land.

8. Martin De Martin's rating of the film La La Land

Chazelle prosegue il suo percorso sul solco del jazz come metafora della vita, imbastendo un musical post-moderno ambientato in una Los Angeles fuori dal tempo e dipinta come un gigantesco set di cartapesta. Cinema ricco di spunti e riferimenti ai grandi classici, formalmente perfetto, che mostra il fianco solo quando il giochino metacinematografico si fa troppo evidente. Una gran dimostrazione di classe, comunque.

9. Vera Kavaleuskaya's rating of the film La La Land

10. abunchoffilms's rating of the film La La Land

I begrudgingly must give this farce of a film three stars for the dazzling beginning and ending numbers. The rest of the film is a muddled beautiful muddled mess. The performances were by the most disappointing part of this nightmare. without the beginning and end numbers, i'd give it one star.

11. Draughtsman Without Contract's rating of the film La La Land

12. Claire Wongsutin's rating of the film La La Land

13. Hugo Bonjour's rating of the film La La Land

I guess you either love it or you don't... I didn't. A few good moments but as a whole... meh! Not even the well achieved cinematography, costumes and sets could have saved this.

14. deni.a's rating of the film La La Land

15. Sirma Kurtulmaz's rating of the film La La Land

16. Nutter Jr's rating of the film La La Land

This year my love and I gathered a couple of dozen people on a warm summer night on the rooftop of a house in one of the beautiful Greek islands and projected the film onto a neighbour's wall we spent all afternoon painting bright white. Any film that makes you want to dance, sing and love out loud is a film worth many re-watches and this re-watch was my favourite one. #lalaland #rooftopscreening #lastingmemories

17. Mr. Gumby's rating of the film La La Land

If La La Land's best song is Tainted Love, I think it says a lot about what the film wants to disastrously represent: the maniach obsessions of exaggerated collage of references and some plastic/empty sense of nostalgia, very much in fashion nowadays.

18. Robert H's rating of the film La La Land

I just couldn't get into La La Land. The choreography was impressive and extravagant with good theatrical routines but the chemistry between Stone and Gosling wasn't there. The fantasy cuts added an interesting non-linear feel to an otherwise plain fairytale. A film which lacked excitement.

19. Carolina Pereira's rating of the film La La Land

Todos os musicais que já vi não passam disso mesmo, musicais. São musicais e, por acaso, existe um enredo que segue a música. No la la land diria mais que a música segue o enredo, e que o acaso está em o filme ser um musical

20. luclua's rating of the film La La Land

es como manejar con el sol en la cara... está cool pero no

21. angelicidea's rating of the film La La Land

First of all it is a musical. Secondly, it is a love story. There might be a Venn diagram in which this intersection results in a watchable film...one can only dream...

22. AnnalieseVevo's rating of the film La La Land

23. callum mclaughlin's rating of the film La La Land

Visually, the storytelling side to 'La La Land' is fantastic and something I loved. And the film has a notable comment on modernism vs traditionalism. However, the story and its protagonists, the film, wasn't anything new and I've seen it all before; 'Paris Blues' and 'Umbrellas of Cherbough' are better films. Sadly, like the soundtrack, 'La La Land' fell a bit too emotionally flat but the film is enjoyable to watch.

24. gaussian's rating of the film La La Land

can i hate a movie i fell asleep during? yes. emma and ryan are distractingly bad at dancing/singing! you can see they are trying™ very hard. im glad i know how to fully appreciate jazz now thanks to mr sebastian "i'm exceptionally white" wilder.