1. ‏ㅤ's rating of the film La moustache

2. matelot's rating of the film La moustache

3. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film La moustache

5.6/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-2ql

4. dave gunn's rating of the film La moustache

Truly puzzling. A great, original film that gives no easy answers.

5. J.J. 'Jake' Gittes's rating of the film La moustache

A very much kafka-esque & surreal story until the very, very end. A lot of oscilliations between imaginative-puzzling & rational-reasonable events are putting the spectator always on the wrong track. Although only 82 min., in the middle section the story is unnecessarily too long. Maybe a short story would have been more suitable. However, interesting story-line. Wonderful V. Lindon & E. Devos. Solid: 3 stars plus.

6. L'immoralistee's rating of the film La moustache

7. Ebru Yörükoğlu's rating of the film La moustache

a deeply engrossing psychological drama. recommended. 4,2

8. Alicia's rating of the film La moustache

9. Susana Bessa's rating of the film La moustache

Watched it many years ago, hard to forget. Demanding cinema. Extremely good at answering questions without really providing the answers. Inspiring to those of its genre.

10. Myles's rating of the film La moustache

This could have been a truly great forty minute short. Too bad Carrere felt obliged to make back the budget-- stretching the film to a commercial length with that deeply dissatisfying second half.

11. Noah Lethbridge's rating of the film La moustache

I dunno yet. I can't really decide if I thought this was pretentious shit or not.

12. lina's rating of the film La moustache

too bad, the film is I think the adaptation of a terrific short story by Guy de Maupassant.

13. mpho3's rating of the film La moustache

As time goes by, I realize I actually hated this movie.

14. Zissou's rating of the film La moustache

15. CABKNY's rating of the film La moustache

I love this movie. I do. I'm not scared to admit it.

16. aperian's rating of the film La moustache

Thin plot, good performances. I understand the desire to be ambiguous, but a little more would have been nice.

17. eternal_sunshine93's rating of the film La moustache

A terrific concept with a truly boring and disappointing execution. I was on board until I realized that a) there was no way the film was going to explain what was going on, b) that the action had terminated right when the protagonist left France and c) nothing was happening and there was still a half hour left! I love weird films, I love French films, and I even love films that leave you guessing. Just not this one.

18. Arisa's rating of the film La moustache

Perhaps one of my least favorite movies ever.

19. Steve's rating of the film La moustache

20. Natasha Subramaniam's rating of the film La moustache

A compelling movie-- would have been much better without that annoying, overly sentimental, borderline maddening go-to track by Phillip Glass (who I am beyond sick of)

21. Beneezy's rating of the film La moustache

Emmanuel Carrère’s first feature film “La Moustache,” is a vulnerably delicate superb psychological mystery.

22. definedivine's rating of the film La moustache

Midlife chrisis that expended into psichological journey. Amazing. Always been fan of surrealism and am really glad to find another amazing movie that type. Should i shave again now?

23. Phil Worfel's rating of the film La moustache

This is the sort of premise filmmakers dream of and few have the chops to make it work. Carrere pulls it off without a misstep and creates a delightful surreal diversion.