1. Severus Snape's rating of the film La notte

2. MisterColo93's rating of the film La notte

3. Adora Dion's rating of the film La notte

mai bun ca "l'avventura" ; introspectiile feminine ii ies minunat; personajele nu sunt atat individualizate ca tipologii ( ca in filmul citat mai sus), cat ne reveleaza o viata interioara delicata, desi ravasita.

4. ginobartolomi's rating of the film La notte

very beautiful; the cinematography is absolutely stunning. the dynamic between Mastroianni and Moreau, is great as well, playing a man and wife indifferent to their circumstances. it's unnerving to see them carry on something all too familiar is bubbling just below the surface, never quite boiling hard enough to make waves. there's more to this film in what is not said rather than what is.

5. B o g d a n's rating of the film La notte

6. Howard Fritzson's rating of the film La notte

No one composes shots like Antonioni but he said all this much better in "L'Avventura." I enjoyed "La Notte" anyway for the beauty and the portraits of the rotten rich and his wonderful use of natural sound.

7. jewelsofglory's rating of the film La notte

A perfect critique of a loveless bourgeoisie marriage.

8. juanitarrr's rating of the film La notte

Oh, love... Is it possible for love to escape time?

9. Maria Voronchuk's rating of the film La notte

10. mubianer's rating of the film La notte

35mm. Please don't watch this on a laptop, as space is so important, La Notte can only be experienced optimally on a large screen. I feel so many arthouse films wouldn't have existed without the trilogy. Great on a second watch, everything made more sense and the film opened up lots of questions in addition the beauty I saw first time around. Saying that, I still prefer Blow-Up and The Passenger.

11. Sol Petchorine's rating of the film La notte

_ Giovanni : Qui a écrit cette lettre ? Lidia : C’est toi.

12. Pavel Dumitrescu's rating of the film La notte

13. v.'s rating of the film La notte

последнее объятие двух тонущих

14. Chiara_WinterGarten's rating of the film La notte

15. vderembrandt's rating of the film La notte

Una poesia di 122 minuti. Magnifico l'espediente del black-out, rappresentazione della notte metaforica che si fonde con la notte reale.

16. Philippe Lajède's rating of the film La notte

17. Carlos Tejeda's rating of the film La notte

Artículo ("Cuadernos de jazz"): http://www.carlostejeda.com/2008_03_21_archive.html

18. dordairobert's rating of the film La notte

19. Christofi Cotonou's rating of the film La notte

Sublime. There is a hollowness to the film that creates space for the viewer to reach in and invest themselves in a sordid marriage - with vulgar consequences.

20. Latias's rating of the film La notte

My fav among the trilogy.

21. cineholic's rating of the film La notte

10/10. Antonioni's LA NOTTE portrays the ways in which routine and habit slowly and insidiously destroy our lives. A beautiful, haunting cautionary tale--or perhaps a warning of the inevitable? Perhaps most surprising technically is how literally loud the film is, using its busy soundscape to overwhelm and perfectly capture that feeling of wanting to be alone in the middle of a city or at a party.

22. James Mackin's rating of the film La notte

Has maybe one of my favourite shots of all time. I've always gotten the vibe I wouldn't like Antonioni, but I quite enjoyed this.

23. aliasgenius's rating of the film La notte

Some absolutely incredible shots in this one. Antonioni is quickly becoming a favorite. 4/5

24. FISCHER's rating of the film La notte

Un des thèmes favoris du cinéaste, cette étude quasi entomologique de la désagrégation des relations amoureuses entre deux êtres, prisonniers de leur silence et de la béance d'un certain milieu mondain, nous donne un film douloureux, pessimiste et d'une solitude amèrement résignée. "L'Avventura" d'une nausée existentielle... www.cinefiches.com