1. Sol Petchorine's rating of the film La notte

_ Giovanni : Qui a écrit cette lettre ? Lidia : C’est toi.

2. Pavel Dumitrescu's rating of the film La notte

3. verba's rating of the film La notte

последнее объятие двух тонущих

4. Chiara_WinterGarten's rating of the film La notte

5. vderembrandt's rating of the film La notte

Una poesia di 122 minuti. Magnifico l'espediente del black-out, rappresentazione della notte metaforica che si fonde con la notte reale.

6. Philippe Lajède's rating of the film La notte

7. Carlos Tejeda's rating of the film La notte

Artículo ("Cuadernos de jazz"): http://www.carlostejeda.com/2008_03_21_archive.html

8. dordairobert's rating of the film La notte

9. Christofi Cotonou's rating of the film La notte

Sublime. There is a hollowness to the film that creates space for the viewer to reach in and invest themselves in a sordid marriage - with vulgar consequences.

10. Latias's rating of the film La notte

My fav among the trilogy.

11. G. Thomas Esmay's rating of the film La notte

10/10. Antonioni's LA NOTTE portrays the ways in which routine and habit slowly and insidiously destroy our lives. A beautiful, haunting cautionary tale--or perhaps a warning of the inevitable? Perhaps most surprising technically is how literally loud the film is, using its busy soundscape to overwhelm and perfectly capture that feeling of wanting to be alone in the middle of a city or at a party.

12. James Mackin's rating of the film La notte

Has maybe one of my favourite shots of all time. I've always gotten the vibe I wouldn't like Antonioni, but I quite enjoyed this.

13. aliasgenius's rating of the film La notte

Some absolutely incredible shots in this one. Antonioni is quickly becoming a favorite. 4/5

14. FISCHER's rating of the film La notte

Un des thèmes favoris du cinéaste, cette étude quasi entomologique de la désagrégation des relations amoureuses entre deux êtres, prisonniers de leur silence et de la béance d'un certain milieu mondain, nous donne un film douloureux, pessimiste et d'une solitude amèrement résignée. "L'Avventura" d'une nausée existentielle... www.cinefiches.com

15. Luca Angelini's rating of the film La notte

16. Bernardo Crastes's rating of the film La notte

Smooth like a glass of good wine. Initially, the aimlessness of the characters was a bit numbing, but everything comes together slowly until the breathtaking, sheerly perfect ending. Those last 15 minutes were beautiful.

17. Ark V's rating of the film La notte

18. Juliana Senra's rating of the film La notte

-Who wrote this? -You did. Brutal.

19. luís debonoir's rating of the film La notte

20. Fabiha's rating of the film La notte

"I no longer have inspirations, only recollections."

21. Virgílio Pinto's rating of the film La notte

Beautiful Dialogue, Beautiful Spaces, Beautiful People, Beautiful Dialogue...

22. Cody Hoskins's rating of the film La notte

A vividly stunning journey into bourgeois social surroundings that reveals a somber tone of the loneliness and apathy within social status that brings a beautifully reflective approach on its two lead actors who shine with a gracefully subtle aura about the confusion and revelations they've come to in their long shared life.

23. Rafael Ramz III's rating of the film La notte

Posiblemente la mejor película italiana de la Historia.

24. Güven Şahinkanat's rating of the film La notte

I think this film based on fake life of order and the disgusting boredom that created with it ..The crying child was an expression of this disgust .Maybe I was watching with a different eye , ı dont know..there is body language in this film,besides roughly analysis on relationships...two characters are making you think about human emotions and intentions at a deeper level.Weerasethakul probably impressed by him.