1. Maria Voronchuk's rating of the film La notte

2. mubianer's rating of the film La notte

35mm. Please don't watch this on a laptop, as space is so important, La Notte can only be experienced optimally on a large screen. I feel so many arthouse films wouldn't have existed without the trilogy. Great on a second watch, everything made more sense and the film opened up lots of questions in addition the beauty I saw first time around. Saying that, I still prefer Blow-Up and The Passenger.

3. Sol Petchorine's rating of the film La notte

_ Giovanni : Qui a écrit cette lettre ? Lidia : C’est toi.

4. Pavel Dumitrescu's rating of the film La notte

5. verba's rating of the film La notte

последнее объятие двух тонущих

6. Chiara_WinterGarten's rating of the film La notte

7. galatea's rating of the film La notte

Una poesia di 122 minuti. Magnifico l'espediente del black-out, rappresentazione della notte metaforica che si fonde con la notte reale.

8. Philippe Lajède's rating of the film La notte

9. Carlos Tejeda's rating of the film La notte

Artículo ("Cuadernos de jazz"): http://www.carlostejeda.com/2008_03_21_archive.html

10. dordairobert's rating of the film La notte

11. Christofi Cotonou's rating of the film La notte

Sublime. There is a hollowness to the film that creates space for the viewer to reach in and invest themselves in a sordid marriage - with vulgar consequences.

12. Latias's rating of the film La notte

My fav among the trilogy.

13. G. Thomas Esmay's rating of the film La notte

10/10. Antonioni's LA NOTTE portrays the ways in which routine and habit slowly and insidiously destroy our lives. A beautiful, haunting cautionary tale--or perhaps a warning of the inevitable? Perhaps most surprising technically is how literally loud the film is, using its busy soundscape to overwhelm and perfectly capture that feeling of wanting to be alone in the middle of a city or at a party.

14. James Mackin's rating of the film La notte

Has maybe one of my favourite shots of all time. I've always gotten the vibe I wouldn't like Antonioni, but I quite enjoyed this.

15. aliasgenius's rating of the film La notte

Some absolutely incredible shots in this one. Antonioni is quickly becoming a favorite. 4/5

16. FISCHER's rating of the film La notte

Un des thèmes favoris du cinéaste, cette étude quasi entomologique de la désagrégation des relations amoureuses entre deux êtres, prisonniers de leur silence et de la béance d'un certain milieu mondain, nous donne un film douloureux, pessimiste et d'une solitude amèrement résignée. "L'Avventura" d'une nausée existentielle... www.cinefiches.com

17. Luca Angelini's rating of the film La notte

18. Bernardo Crastes's rating of the film La notte

Smooth like a glass of good wine. Initially, the aimlessness of the characters was a bit numbing, but everything comes together slowly until the breathtaking, sheerly perfect ending. Those last 15 minutes were beautiful.

19. Ark V's rating of the film La notte

20. Juliana Senra's rating of the film La notte

-Who wrote this? -You did. Brutal.

21. luís debonoir's rating of the film La notte

22. Fabiha's rating of the film La notte

"I no longer have inspirations, only recollections."

23. Virgílio Pinto's rating of the film La notte

Beautiful Dialogue, Beautiful Spaces, Beautiful People, Beautiful Dialogue...

24. Cody Hoskins's rating of the film La notte

A vividly stunning journey into bourgeois social surroundings that reveals a somber tone of the loneliness and apathy within social status that brings a beautifully reflective approach on its two lead actors who shine with a gracefully subtle aura about the confusion and revelations they've come to in their long shared life.