1. Royce Jr.'s rating of the film La région centrale

LGR is pretty much a test of patience with half of Wavelength’s subversion, none of its enigma and four times the duration

2. Kamran's rating of the film La région centrale

A meditation of time itself. Challenges the viewer's capacity for prayer as it entangles the spiritual and physical in worlds both of the reveler and the revealed through a form of fixed yet flowing movement. Slighted only in that concept is greater than creation and the finite world of mathematics inspired concepts is limited by its own presupposed parameters. A novel experiment. 85/100 - Excellent. (4.5)

3. Stian Gledje Bekkvik's rating of the film La région centrale

4. Murky's rating of the film La région centrale

My head is dizzzzzzzzzy Masterwork 5/5

5. sacajawèale's rating of the film La région centrale

The slow disgregation of the entropic vision, the polyhedral movement. The Point. The Center. God

6. Mario Tomchev's rating of the film La région centrale

7. Doc Block's rating of the film La région centrale

A never ending complex labyrinth of sorts. Of course the literals of a camera spinning on a dry mountain top can can induce a sort of imagery that is void and also a spin inducing vertigo-esque experience, which I am sure which most would not want to revisit in the near possible future. I wonder if it will ever come out on DVD !

8. David Grillo's rating of the film La région centrale

La Region Centrale is like a womb, the film actually involves you dimensionally way past its concept letting you feel like you can hold it all in the palm of your hands and vice versa.

9. Charles Foster Kane's rating of the film La région centrale

Francois Truffaut once said that the scenario of a film is not the film. La Region Centrale is the exception to that rule. Reading a summary of this film on a 3 X 5 index card is the same as seeing it. Better, because it will take you about two hours and fifty-nine minutes than actually watching this claptrap. You can fool some of the people all of the time. I thought Wavelength was good, though.

10. chanandre's rating of the film La région centrale

Hardest film I've ever watched. Painful (as anything worthwhile ever is). 2/3 of the patrons walked out of the theatre. Of all the film screenings I ever attended, I never saw that happening as often, as on this particular one, here. Every 20-30 mins, a couple would walk out. By the end, it was me plus two other strangers. Did change my life. I'll never forget that seesaw movement, between the rocks and the skies.