1. ceknklsn's rating of the film La strada

61/100 (Fellini ve Masina'yı ne kadar çok sevdiğimi anlatmak istemiyorum. Ancak spoilerlı bir yorumla neden bu filmi tutmadığımı alta yorum bırakarak anlatıyorum. Kısaca sorun senaryoda ve inandırıcılıkta diyebilirim.)

2. Ionut Moldovianu's rating of the film La strada

3. P D Dawson's rating of the film La strada

This isn't a film to warm the cockles of your heart, but instead, one you want to shake off but can't. The reason? The slightly mad, Gelsomina, gets a very unhappy time of it & there is no beautiful ending for her, or, rightfully, for, Zampanò, the bullish circus man that she tours with. So, La Strada, literally meaning 'The Road' is a very beautiful yet haunting journey that stays with you like a stone in the heart.

4. jewelsofglory's rating of the film La strada

A true beauty of Italian neorealism. Heart-breaking and truely endearing

5. Shawn Bhandari's rating of the film La strada

anyone who gives this less than 4 stars is the worst human ever(s), sorry.

6. Jdsarmientoburgos's rating of the film La strada

First Fellini/Masina collaboration starring a wide-eyed, chaplin-like tramp sold to an abominable circus performer. A devastating but lovable film. Think Old Yeller times a thousand.

7. Marin's rating of the film La strada

8. r u f o's rating of the film La strada

9. Freakyfilm's rating of the film La strada

Love and being pushed away

10. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film La strada

3-4. I think 'La Strada' MAYBE doesn't go far enough in delivering consequences to Zampano for his actions. On the other hand, that his sort of character would wind up punishing himself is idiosyncratic in its own right. And there is so much to love here from Fellini's sense of visual poeticism to the nuanced characterization for both Gelsomina and (surprisingly) Zampano. I really want to see more from Fellini now.

11. Ozu_Teapot's rating of the film La strada

12. Richo Darma's rating of the film La strada

13. yovargas's rating of the film La strada

A poor family sells their daughter to a circus performer - and then nothing much else happens for the next 100 minutes. The girl gives one of the worst, weirdest performances I've ever seen. I *think* she was supposed be to mildly mentally retarded but if so she missed the mark by many miles. I assume I'm supposed to feel sorry for her but I just found her too irritating and odd to care. I give this bore a D+.

14. HSBilly's rating of the film La strada

15. wiwitaek's rating of the film La strada

Galsomina's trumpet sound still lingering in my ear. It just breaks my heart. Beautiful tragedy. I wonder why Federico Fellini, Tullio Pinelli and Ennio Flaiano able to write script such this

16. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film La strada

17. Nathan Lee Johnson's rating of the film La strada

18. Drew Kelly's rating of the film La strada

I think as I get older I will like this film more...

19. HALLENSLEBEN's rating of the film La strada

Est-ce que ce film serait pareil sans l'air de violon? Émouvant et beau.

20. ughchenausea's rating of the film La strada

" non so a cosa serve questo sasso io, ma a qualcosa deve servire. perché se questo è inutile, allora è inutile tutto: anche le stelle. e anche tu, anche tu servi a qualcosa, con la tu' testa di carciofo. "

21. Amanda A.Costa's rating of the film La strada

Gelsomina feelings are so intense that all that I wanted is to hug her and never let her go.

22. Bram Vroonland's rating of the film La strada

I've never been a huge fan of postwar Italian cinema but Fellini is the one I can dig the most. La Strada is still an heir to Neo-realism and it shows predominantly in its subject matter. It is a touching movie, granted, just not his best work in my opinion. Feel free to hate me for my opinion on this one.

23. coxno's rating of the film La strada

one of the best endings ever imho

24. Güntülü Yılmaz's rating of the film La strada