1. FISCHER's rating of the film La tempesta

Sur des extraits sonores du "Barbier de Séville" et de "Cendrillon" de Rossini, la vision en gros plans de puissants jets d'eau sur des corps humains, dégageant une évidente beauté visuelle ..... www.cinefiches.com

2. Asokan's rating of the film La tempesta

Walking out of a short film is pathetic, I know. But I just did. Initially, I was intrigued by the extreme-closeup black-and-white imagery of water-sprayed bodies set to classical music. Maybe slow-motion would have heightened the hypnotic quality of the shots. Or focusing on just one very hairy body would have done the trick. Or making it part of the opening sequence of a late period Lars von Trier film. I dunno.

3. kowalski's rating of the film La tempesta

4. Laetitia's rating of the film La tempesta

Love the music - but what exactly doe the picture add?

5. Hans Rudolf's rating of the film La tempesta

Die subjektive Erfahrung eines Gewittersturms wird durch das Zusammenspiel der beiden Kunstformen Experimentalfilm und Opernmusik raffiniert dekonstruiert. Dies gelingt Portabella besonders gut in den rasanten Teilen, währenddem die entspannenderen Musikabschnitte weniger angemessen repräsentiert sind. Aber dafür ist der Film auch zu kurz. Nettes Experiment !

6. Terry_Moby's rating of the film La tempesta

7. Pollyaluja's rating of the film La tempesta

Who can see the person behind the incessant tempest out of a water hose? no furrows, no wrinkles, no expressions. What you see are strias, drops - of those being splashed repugnance for the most part - and hair submitting to the flow. With this yet another form of abstraction is served for facial recognition. Also it inspires to perceive reactions differently in 5 minutes. I would have liked to see more though.

8. bulgrin's rating of the film La tempesta

9. weinbrandbabsi's rating of the film La tempesta

This is so arty, the crew probably writes culture in all-caps. Not that I'm against high art per se, but this seems to me art for artyness sake. I would rather stop procastinating then watch this again.