1. Diogo Pires's rating of the film Ladies and Gentlemen... Mr. Leonard Cohen

Cohen antes da música. Homem de poemas, mulherengo e até cómico de stand-up.

2. hpalmason's rating of the film Ladies and Gentlemen... Mr. Leonard Cohen

It's a really nice film, simple as that.

3. Margot H's rating of the film Ladies and Gentlemen... Mr. Leonard Cohen

Nice to learn a bit more about Leonard Cohen !

4. Abigail Legge's rating of the film Ladies and Gentlemen... Mr. Leonard Cohen

A fun, fast-paced snapshot of Leonard Cohen, aged 30. Even if he comes off as a little pretentious at points, there's a very sincere quality to Cohen, and I would happily give this short film a second watch.

5. dAlton Anthony's rating of the film Ladies and Gentlemen... Mr. Leonard Cohen

It is a tribute to Mr. Cohen that he can survive such a public display of monumental pretentiousness unscathed. This may be an odd admission from someone like myself who abhors the culture of wealth and privilege he grew up in, but at the end of the day the reason this is such a powerful document is that it provides a measuring stick with which to gauge just how much he overcame in order to excel at his craft.

6. msmichel's rating of the film Ladies and Gentlemen... Mr. Leonard Cohen

Classic NFB mid-length portrait of Leonard Cohen circa 1964 which finds him still enjoying the fame of his recently published poetry and giving us a glimpse of the pre- musical icon he would become. Seeing Cohen wander around Montreal is both recognizable and serves as a document of a time past and things lost to re-development and history. That after hours glimpse of 'Ben's' reminds one of many a late meal.

7. Buddy Love's rating of the film Ladies and Gentlemen... Mr. Leonard Cohen

Ladies and Gentlemen who cares. I respect his individuality and I like a lot of his songs and written words. Still a greatly exaggerated guy.

8. EdieEmm's rating of the film Ladies and Gentlemen... Mr. Leonard Cohen

You know, Leonard Cohen's art is pretty good. And the film's not so bad either. It'd be unfair to base my judgment of either on his near-insufferable personality... Groovy snapshot of 1960s Montreal, and one of its more turgid characters.

9. Riccardo Maffioli's rating of the film Ladies and Gentlemen... Mr. Leonard Cohen

10. Sr. Dionigi's rating of the film Ladies and Gentlemen... Mr. Leonard Cohen

Nice cosy little film, he's so pretentious by the way.

11. El Biffo's rating of the film Ladies and Gentlemen... Mr. Leonard Cohen

3.5 stars. This really surprised me. Since it's part of the "summer concert series", I thought it would have music. There's background music, and a really goofy narrator. Apparently, before Leonard Cohen became a folk musician, he was just a professional beatnik! And his whole act is a total put-on. Before this, I used to listen to his music and thought he was sincere. "Summer concert series" indeed!

12. Weston Campbell's rating of the film Ladies and Gentlemen... Mr. Leonard Cohen

Amusing and endearing portrait of the artist as a young man.

13. Francisco Luna, Jr.'s rating of the film Ladies and Gentlemen... Mr. Leonard Cohen

Educational and entertaining. Wuv Leonard Cohen!

14. MoeHartman's rating of the film Ladies and Gentlemen... Mr. Leonard Cohen

An intriguing peak at a little known side of Cohen's career. Focusing on his days as a writer and speaker, he is presented as a charismatic enigma even without guitar in hand. The problem is that the filmmakers don't seem to understand the man. The lite jazz soundtrack and overbearing voice-over clash with Cohen's sensibility. Without capturing his essence, it feels like little more than an opportunistic tease.

15. Corina Mae's rating of the film Ladies and Gentlemen... Mr. Leonard Cohen

"There are dreams of glory whispering through the wires of my spine." A beautiful documentary about a young Leonard Cohen. I feel so much love for this wonderful soul. And just another evidence of his greatness: An Interview in 2009: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugh8Xe6hX7U. Thank you, Mr. Cohen.

16. AmeenaMohd's rating of the film Ladies and Gentlemen... Mr. Leonard Cohen

Mostly satisfying for a cold afternoon (weeks ago).

17. _Lilith_'s rating of the film Ladies and Gentlemen... Mr. Leonard Cohen

Interesting, almost fascinating, but not enough to wet my socks.

18. Henryadaw's rating of the film Ladies and Gentlemen... Mr. Leonard Cohen