1. Ozu_Teapot's rating of the film Ladies and Gentlemen, the Fabulous Stains

2. eugenie de sade's rating of the film Ladies and Gentlemen, the Fabulous Stains

if the criterion collection meant anything this film would be in it

3. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film Ladies and Gentlemen, the Fabulous Stains

"life is to be lived right now & not tomorrow."

4. JMKE's rating of the film Ladies and Gentlemen, the Fabulous Stains

worth it for the soundtrack

5. Mao Flores's rating of the film Ladies and Gentlemen, the Fabulous Stains

it's quite enjoyable. it's a little slow

6. Ligia Prodan's rating of the film Ladies and Gentlemen, the Fabulous Stains

7. Andreea's rating of the film Ladies and Gentlemen, the Fabulous Stains

Rad punk cult movie, but the ending is kind of disappointing.

8. chillinonpluto's rating of the film Ladies and Gentlemen, the Fabulous Stains

A cult movie for punk lovers. And that's it.

9. Aimee's rating of the film Ladies and Gentlemen, the Fabulous Stains

everyone misses the point of this film and what it wants to convey- while fame and consumer culture of pop icons are strong themes, Nancy Dowd, who was part of the punk rock scene, wanted to give women a voice in a subculture that is ultimately dominated by men. Production values and formal, stylistic elements aside, i like this film a lot and think of it as an important underground cult classic

10. pinkwargasm's rating of the film Ladies and Gentlemen, the Fabulous Stains

no substance, however it catched my attention && love. Corrine's a bad ass

11. Lindsay S.'s rating of the film Ladies and Gentlemen, the Fabulous Stains

12. skeletondance's rating of the film Ladies and Gentlemen, the Fabulous Stains

Cool girls, rather dull movie. I took three tries for me to finally finish the entire thing.

13. Alana's rating of the film Ladies and Gentlemen, the Fabulous Stains

14. herb shellenberger's rating of the film Ladies and Gentlemen, the Fabulous Stains

"Everybody wants to go to heaven but nobody wants to die"

15. Hazel Cills's rating of the film Ladies and Gentlemen, the Fabulous Stains

Although I feel like I should love this movie because it's about a super rad riot grrrl punk band whose message is "We don't put out!", the movie was just really terrible. Yeah the girls looked awesome and the entire message of the movie might have been strong but the movie was such a bore.

16. Christopher R. Smith's rating of the film Ladies and Gentlemen, the Fabulous Stains

Unremarkable youth rebellion picture is notable mostly for the presence of young actors who would later make it big, including Diane Lane, Ray Winstone, and Laura Dern. Bland and instantly forgettable as it plods through a cliched, predictable story.