Para disfrutar de una experiencia mejor en MUBI, Actualiza tu buscador

1. Ivana Martinović's rating of the film Lady Bird

2. Samuel Spione's rating of the film Lady Bird

Would have been more interesting if the characters were actually poor -- like trailer park poor. Instead it's not much more than another "life is so hard for white kid coming of age, clashes with parents ensue" flick. We've seen this script a hundred times already, I'm tired of it.

3. Nadia's rating of the film Lady Bird

where's my Sacramento ?

4. gvstavo's rating of the film Lady Bird

5. mpho3's rating of the film Lady Bird

I'm not sure, but I think I actually hated this. Looking back, 3 stars is feeling generous.

6. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film Lady Bird

7. Nerine Ortiz Pon's rating of the film Lady Bird

Character development for protagonist, and slightly for mother were enjoyable to watch. love letter to Sacramento. Script for Chalamet was hilariously spot on for annoying young yt alt men.

8. Daniela's rating of the film Lady Bird

9. tazkiatia (wildflowrr)'s rating of the film Lady Bird

This movie is just really personal to me. I know exactly the perks of living in a really small town and village. I understand so well, the complicated relationship between us and our mother.

10. Leonardo's rating of the film Lady Bird

Greta Gerwig's standout debut solidifies her spot amongst the new generation of modern storytellers

11. Marco B.'s rating of the film Lady Bird

12. Jing Wang's rating of the film Lady Bird

greta gerwig could make a film about a bucket and i‘d watch it gladly

13. drewfead's rating of the film Lady Bird

Hilarious and heartfelt. The nostalgia was flying high watching this as Saoirse Ronan acted out my teenage years (except I think as a teenager I was more like Timothée Chalamet's character, reading Howard Zinn and talking out my ass with all the certainty in the world.

14. The Sharlotte's rating of the film Lady Bird

15. Giulio Base's rating of the film Lady Bird

The writer/director moves on a line which keeps away clichés but talks about them. College, prom, virginity, family's problems, coming of age. It's not Greta Gerwig's fault but unfortunately you can't avoid to constantly think how much the story is autobiographical, and this distracts - a lot.

16. Amelie Viljoen's rating of the film Lady Bird

One of many in the genre, but touching and very tightly connected. Strong performances all around.

17. Andrea HV's rating of the film Lady Bird

4.5 coming of age bravaXo, maternidad y amigas, tad greta.

18. abtino's rating of the film Lady Bird

19. Alberto's rating of the film Lady Bird

"lady bird" was nice: good performances, beautiful colors and in general very pleasing cinematography to watch. my only problem is that it felt a bit rushed towards the end, and it didn't really have a point for me, i felt like it ended in medias res and someone forgot to write the ending. but overall good!

20. astrid budi's rating of the film Lady Bird

very fresh, funny, and cute.

21. Malt Frisky's rating of the film Lady Bird

There's deeper meaning in the latter part of the film, the theme's of class distinction and financial worry are all there but when it falls back on the coming of age comedy side of things it gives me a headache especially the first 30 min and Gerwig needs to find her balance but the cast are solid. I would say watch this and Frances Ha back to back. Lady Bird will hit a core with some people I'm just not one of them.

22. maria's rating of the film Lady Bird

“I want you to be the very best version of yourself that you can be.”

23. Alia's rating of the film Lady Bird

I gave it a 5 because it is perfect the way it is. would definetly watch it again.

24. Andrea Greco's rating of the film Lady Bird

★★★Movie you need to see