1. Adam Whybray's rating of the film Lady Bird

3.6 stars. Superficially akin to a marginally less privileged 'Girls' but w/o the same degree of psychological ugliness, which meant I related to it less. However, it reveals itself as a regionalist counter to New York-centric cinema. It reminded me more of nostalgia-for-the-90s games like 'Gone Home' or 'Home is Where One Starts' than of other films, intriguingly. I watched it at the cinema with my mum & we liked it

2. Federico D'Accinni's rating of the film Lady Bird

On her first time behind the camera, Greta Gerwig crafts an intimate look at female adolescence that feels as delicate and eclectic as any of her performances on screen. Despite emerging as a coming of age film, it does not end up trapped within the boundaries of such genre - first love, girlfriends' rivalries etc - but succeeds at exploring a mother-daughter relationship that is as tense as at times unexpected.

3. Luca Soldati's rating of the film Lady Bird

4. Evan Schafer's rating of the film Lady Bird

Frankly, as those that read my reviews should know by now, it takes an impressive film to get me to give out five stars on Mubi. Lady Bird is an accomplished picture by a female director that hits on all of the right notes at the right times. Ronan is nearly telepathic in the way she sways through her character's unique persona, with great supporting actors and a strong script to boot. I am impressed with this.

5. Daniel Grudsky's rating of the film Lady Bird

Un drama basado en el presente actual de muchos jovenes estadounidenses, filmado desde el perfil de la adolesencia de lo mejor de esta película, su protagonista.....nada muy novedoso, lejos de ser una película para ganar un oscar a mi gusto....algo paso este año, todo un poco inflado.....

6. bartkl's rating of the film Lady Bird

I like how this film is colorful, playful, but also has great drama acting. The relationship between Lady Bird and her mom is is very credible and psychologically and emotionally authentic. Everything did feel a little high-paced though, as if an entire series has been crammed into 90 minutes. Also, sometimes it felt 'too girly' for my taste, although at the same time that's part of what made the eccentric style.

7. Bram Vroonland's rating of the film Lady Bird

Lady Bird is simple, elegant and approachable. But most of all it proved to be oh so relatable. What a wonderful film.

8. Charlotte Normand's rating of the film Lady Bird

9. Peter's rating of the film Lady Bird

A lovely, engaging film.

10. chanandre's rating of the film Lady Bird

[I wish i still had a mother] I wish i had friends like Jules. I wish i was this driven. I wish i had forgiven my mother. I wish more films depict women and men like this. I wish more films depict mothers and daughters like this. I wish more films depict female friendships like this. I wish more films depict dating like this. I wish to be 1% as good as Greta Gerwig already is. I wish I was special, but I'm a creep.

11. Emily Carrasco's rating of the film Lady Bird

So relatable finally a coming of age story about girls thank you Greta, although I think Real Women Have Curves (w its v similar plot and tone made prior to LB) is better for me I want all the women watching every movie directed by us for us imaginable. give us everything!!!

12. smeef's rating of the film Lady Bird

13. Federico Di Folco's rating of the film Lady Bird

Un bel Cinema di formazione, in cui la Gerwig ci racconta un'adolescente tosta e dolcissima,croce e delizia di una generazione spesso in difficoltà per colpe non sempre sue. I personaggi della vicenda sono empatici al massimo,Greta gira bene ed evita svolazzi inutili,portando a casa un lavoro semplice,pulito e coinvolgente....bravi tutti.

14. Leif Erikson's rating of the film Lady Bird

Do you have any, like, awareness of how many civilians we killed since the invasion in Iraq started? -Shut up! Different things can be sad. It's not all war.

15. Bob's rating of the film Lady Bird

It may have no replay value, but it's refreshing to watch existential issues of young people in such a charming, almost Charlie Brown alike way. Balance between humor and serious topics - such as what does friendship and love between parents and their children really mean - is precise. Saoirse Ronan breathes a life in what is by today's standards a youngster, and we're rooting for each success and mistake she makes.

16. uenus's rating of the film Lady Bird

17. Jacques de Villiers's rating of the film Lady Bird

****1/2 It's easy for cinephiles to want this to be something it's not. But sometimes a conventional-seeming movie comes along and makes you realise that its conventional-seeming story has never really been told right. A big part of that is the writing and acting, and the fact that mother-daughter relationships go criminally untold. Plus the filmmaking is not as conventional as many claim (kudos to N. Houy's editing)

18. Mashi95's rating of the film Lady Bird

I could relate to everything happened to Lady Bird. I was in love, he was gay, I laughed, Lady Bird laughed. I have a friend I can eat and talk with at every time of the night/day. And the family? It's my family, crazy and fantastic. That moment when she goes into the church and hears not the bells, but the end of a period in her life. When home becomes the sound of bells, that's when childhood ends.

19. Duarte Ferreira's rating of the film Lady Bird

Greta Gerwig managed to craft an intimate heartfelt love-letter to her hometown of Scramento, using the character of Christine "Lady Bird" McPherson as her messenger. I honestly don't remember the last time I've felt this much pure bliss coming out of a movie.

20. David Sindmark Hörnfeldt's rating of the film Lady Bird

20th Century Women's less sentimental little sister.

21. Dumitru.Nurciu's rating of the film Lady Bird

I liked the honesty and naïveté in this.

22. Ana Sousa's rating of the film Lady Bird

I wish I could thank Greta personally. I also wish people would stop saying things like "don't believe the hype" or "not as good as you think" and just tried doing something better. We'll see who gets closer to an Oscar. Oh wait...

23. Marta Lopes Peres's rating of the film Lady Bird