1. tabholowka's rating of the film Lady Blue Shanghai

Lynch unfettered. Love Marion. Commercialism, Shmoshmercialism. WE LIVE IN A DREAM; BUT WHO IS THE DREAMER

2. Pill Yun's rating of the film Lady Blue Shanghai

When Lynch's low budget DV cinematograpies and wacky cgi collides perfectly on high-end commercial brand..

3. Balthaz21's rating of the film Lady Blue Shanghai

4. le Gars's rating of the film Lady Blue Shanghai

Lynch is a genius. I don't understand why this commercial has such a poor rating... It is a beautiful short film about lost love, memories and the powers of storytelling... It is also an exploration of the possibilities of the digital medium to re-create the inland empire of our life. P.S. The film is visually very similar to Leighton Pierce's masterful works.

5. jonijtr's rating of the film Lady Blue Shanghai

Okay, this is not that good. But i'm really dying to see Cotillard starring in Lynch's full feature film

6. Elina E's rating of the film Lady Blue Shanghai

Lynch's style needs more time than an advertisement allows.

7. Fer Sandoval's rating of the film Lady Blue Shanghai

Not as great as Mercedes' Lucky Star but still gorgeous

8. Ghostman's rating of the film Lady Blue Shanghai

An auteurist advertisement. I can get behind it. No one directs like David Lynch.

9. Chichago_'s rating of the film Lady Blue Shanghai

Come on Dior, why did you approve this kind of short film to represent your bag collection? This looks like a low-budgeted marketing techniques.

10. filmcapsule's rating of the film Lady Blue Shanghai

Pretty mysterious and sumptuous despite being a commercial. I love the textures and tones Lynch is able to give otherwise banal looking digital footage.

11. ULA ZUHRA's rating of the film Lady Blue Shanghai

i'm a huge Lynch fan but this is just..bad... he made another commercial though, or Gucci and it was pretty good.

12. Neil Fox's rating of the film Lady Blue Shanghai

I just saw this. Two of my favourite things, Lynch and Cotillard. Marion is perfect in this film, distanced, confused, uncomfortable and mesmerising. I love how Lynch puts the elements he was forced to include by Dior at the forefront of the narrative making no bones about it, but also creating another masterpiece of surface vs subsurface. As with all Lynch films, made me wish he made more films.

13. sashmere's rating of the film Lady Blue Shanghai

14. - Caltiki -'s rating of the film Lady Blue Shanghai

15. DSPRKY's rating of the film Lady Blue Shanghai

Tantalizing. Marion Cotillard and David Lynch need to make a feature film together. My favourite part is the music—Lynch takes auteurism to the next level here.

16. NICOLE86's rating of the film Lady Blue Shanghai

His Obsession commercials in the 80's were genius, this just wasn't that good.

17. lupiter's rating of the film Lady Blue Shanghai

this was seriously one of the worst things i've ever watched

18. Juan Barquin's rating of the film Lady Blue Shanghai

Seeing as the short films were specifically made for promoting Dior as a part of their "Lady Dior Saga" and they specifically told Lynch to make the film around their product, I wouldn't exactly call it "product placement."

19. EastyBoy's rating of the film Lady Blue Shanghai

20. Aimee's rating of the film Lady Blue Shanghai

product placement much???

21. scape's rating of the film Lady Blue Shanghai

"Room 815"... maybe Lynch is a LOST Fan!?

22. Arisa's rating of the film Lady Blue Shanghai

23. Ale/M's rating of the film Lady Blue Shanghai

24. FailedImitator's rating of the film Lady Blue Shanghai

I don't like it, but there are things about it I like.