1. richardlawrn's rating of the film Lady in a Cage

The first 30 minutes are terribly boring. the teens did a great job. the plot is interesting and all that gratuitous violence makes one wonder what the hell those kids went through in their lives. Anyway, I probably won't watch this ever again. Olivia's performance didn't work for me...

2. greers's rating of the film Lady in a Cage

3. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Lady in a Cage

There was a time when older actresses couldn't get decent film offers. Unlike now. So Bette Davis did 'Baby Jane', which sparked a bunch of thrillers with similar themes. 'Lady' was definitely my favorite because of Olivia de Havilland and James Caan and the Greek tragedy reference. The movie really freaked me out, which I attribute to the acting.

4. Amadeus Magnus's rating of the film Lady in a Cage

not as good as Wait Until Dark. Olivia fans must prefer The Snake Pit.

5. ... and don't call me shirley's rating of the film Lady in a Cage

6. tiagovitoria's rating of the film Lady in a Cage

More than a story by itself. Lady in Cage is a society portrait from the Woman caged till the background of impersonality and individualism that comes with modern society. Despite some naivety moments, the film is a thrilling example - though little spoken - about a new wave of suspense productions of 6o's that became cult films. With a hitchcockian flavour, Lady in Cage is a terrific and well-made film.