1. Alvise Narduzzi's rating of the film Lady in the Water

Come sempre Shyamalan combatte contro sé stesso. Il suo lato creativo sforna spesso dei soggetti filmici meravigliosi, per trovarsi poi a combattere con il suo Io cineasta tecnico e questo film ne è la prova più esemplare. La storia, di per sé intrigante, viene schiacciata sotto il peso di leggerezze registiche, eventi al limite dell'idiozia e tentativi falliti di comicità, per poi morire in un finale biasimevole.

2. Jeremy Ashlyn's rating of the film Lady in the Water

worst film i had the privilege to sit through

3. Absentia's rating of the film Lady in the Water

4. Balthaz21's rating of the film Lady in the Water

5. João Abreu's rating of the film Lady in the Water

Sem surpresas, mas consegue ser tão delicadozinho<3!

6. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Lady in the Water

M. Night Shyamalan is an American auteur who deserves my utmost respect. Like Orson Welles and Jerry Lewis, he is despised by those who believe to know best. 'Lady in the Water' is no masterpiece but it's got a heart. Recommended.

7. Polyglot's rating of the film Lady in the Water

Here's a plot twist: THIS MOVIE BLEW! :(

8. Varla Darling's rating of the film Lady in the Water

All aboard the plot hole train. Choo choo.

9. Sophia Park's rating of the film Lady in the Water

self-indulgent mess full of wonder. i love it

10. Gustavo Razera's rating of the film Lady in the Water

Shyamalan's most overtly sentimental work to date is a heartfelt paean to the healing and aggregative power of storytelling, illustrating how it can inspire change both in personal and communal levels.

11. Trevor Tillman's rating of the film Lady in the Water

Only once we cast aside our self-doubt and insecurities, embrace our naivety and stand truly naked and vulnerable, can we aid Story's ascension into the heavens. Shyamalan's third masterpiece and his most uplifting film. Its improvisational, messy-by-design structure evokes a bedtime story, and like a great one, it has stuck with me. I can't help but wonder if a jazzier score would've underlined that for the masses.

12. Johnny DuBiel's rating of the film Lady in the Water

AKA, M. Night Shyamalan masturbating for a couple of hours...

13. Justerodeusintherain's rating of the film Lady in the Water

Saw this years ago in the cinema with my grandma i imagined it being scary. so i re watched now older. The story line is a little laughable and silly. But i do enjoy the setting of the pool and this hotel like flat block.An the general concept of giving men purpose other than too always fight one another. Love the grass monster thing

14. Sin título.'s rating of the film Lady in the Water

Pobremente desarrollada, demasiado misticismo simbólico que culmina poco antes de dos horas con una infame moraleja sobre el poder de creer en ti mismo.

15. Fx Ardhi Djohary's rating of the film Lady in the Water

pure bad....just bad. can't even describe it for more.

16. Mrndcv's rating of the film Lady in the Water

secondo me molto sottovalutato. è una fiaba che va resa nella sua semplicità e purezza primitive, e primitivo e semplice dev'essere l'approccio dello spettatore. è estremamente difficile raccontare una fiaba senza cadere nelle strategie narrative cinematografiche tradizionali... forse in forma di documentario (tipo la sottile linea rossa, per intenderci) avrebbe funzionato meglio.

17. chanandre's rating of the film Lady in the Water

18. Ali Ercivan's rating of the film Lady in the Water

For me, it's a film about why escapist stories (books or films or games) are so popular in recent history... And I enjoyed it in this regard.

19. Lights in the Dusk's rating of the film Lady in the Water

An incredibly unpopular film, and yet one that offered exactly what I was looking for when I first saw it back in August. For me, this was life-affirming stuff, and temporarily brought me out of a very bleak depression. The message of this film is overwhelmingly positive and made me realise that my own feelings of worthlessness and negativity could be channelled into something affirmative, rather than destructive.

20. fleur de chair's rating of the film Lady in the Water

This wasn't nearly as terrible as everyone makes it out to be. Having always had a soft spot for fairy tales of all kinds, I like the conceit of magical things happening in unexpected places and mundane, modern things having a magical purpose. That said, I agree that the story is extremely random and clunky. Every time I heard the word NARF I thought about Pinky and the Brain and laughed.

21. Noslen's rating of the film Lady in the Water

Mais um filme de um realizador que tem traços originais em todos os seus filmes.Traços que o distinguem a marca da sua autoria e, assim, o torna mais identificavél para os seus fãs. Esta película em concreto sofre no que toca aos VFX, mas o enredo com os sucessivos plots são bons na capacidade de supreender.

22. Larissa's rating of the film Lady in the Water

Esse é o pior do Shyamalan, não tem como defender. Tão ruim que eu nem me lembro qual era mesmo a história.

23. Seth Farmer's rating of the film Lady in the Water

This is one of my favorite movies of the 2000s. I guess it wasn't for everyone, but as evidenced by a few, it was most certainly for them. Refraining from hyperbolic and condescending bashing would be appreciated.

24. Pierre's rating of the film Lady in the Water

Yikes. It's well crafted (especially the framing) but that's some really clunky material.