1. Mariana Mara Nascimento's rating of the film Lady Terminator

there is no possible rating for what I've just experienced

2. Nick Schwab's rating of the film Lady Terminator

A trashy and hilariously-badly dubbed, Indonesian grindhouse party film that's equally a rip off of The Terminator, yet is a unique entertainer all its own, and a precursor to the penis-castrating vagina of 2007's Teeth. The action/horror scenes are charming as hell in their tone and ideas-- even if they're technically inept-- and they enhance the similarly funnily-awkward, if awful moments of, well, everything else.

3. Raymond Likes Subtitles's rating of the film Lady Terminator

4. Donia shohdy's rating of the film Lady Terminator

5. Dondy A's rating of the film Lady Terminator

"Tub. My buddy." An anthropologist (not a lady) possessed by Indonesian Sea Goddess goes rampage in Manhattan (it's clearly Jakarta though) with unlimited ammo and lives. Just awesome.

6. ElTigreNegro's rating of the film Lady Terminator

Better than any of the official terminator sequels. Yes, that includes T2. If Cameron had decided to remake the first movie in a very Evil Dead style, this would be the result.

7. $copie's rating of the film Lady Terminator

I can't believe I really just watched this? This is the stuff that dreams are made of.

8. Gutterbug's rating of the film Lady Terminator

Incredible! It's like a well-done 80's action flick with that bizarro asian flair.

9. Chuck Williamson's rating of the film Lady Terminator

Sure, THE TERMINATOR is okay, I guess... but you know what it's missing? A gun-wielding succubus with New Wave hair and a magic eel in her vagina. Duh!

10. novanindro's rating of the film Lady Terminator

11. Brian O'blivion's rating of the film Lady Terminator

12. Michael Harbour's rating of the film Lady Terminator

Terrible dialogue poorly delivered in a cheaply made exploitation film. That said, the movie does have its low budget exploitation charms.

13. film_lies101's rating of the film Lady Terminator

"I'm not a lady! I'm an anthropologist!"

14. Polyglot's rating of the film Lady Terminator

evil sea queen, explosions, dudes getting shot in the crouch, explosions, bad 80's music, explosions. Brilliant.