1. Maratka Alarma's rating of the film Sympathy for Lady Vengeance

пожалуй, самый любимый фильм эвер

2. Sam's rating of the film Sympathy for Lady Vengeance

Lady Vengeance takes a more sombre position on its subject matter than Oldboy. Although it is violent and bloody, it always moves with purpose, and the movie succeeds beautifully in providing an exploration of vengeance itself. The fade to white version I watched is especially poignant, with the colours becoming gradually more washed out the further Geum-ja proceeds in her dark task.

3. meepy's rating of the film Sympathy for Lady Vengeance

This film was really good. I loved each and every character, they were well thought-out and quirky in their own ways. Each shot and movement was so interesting and I loved the blocking of the characters to add up to the overall oddness of this film. I absolutely loved that it faded to black-and-white halfway through, summarising the film quite nicely. How there is both sin and purity in everyone.

4. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Sympathy for Lady Vengeance

My personal favorite of Chan-wook Park's Vengeance trilogy mainly because it is fast-paced with a lot of flashbacks and editing and actually dare us into thinking how far can we be pushed before we would kill someone? I know that I would probably be one of the parents in this film and because of that this film is gruesomely effective.

5. yuju's rating of the film Sympathy for Lady Vengeance

-Whats with the red eye-makeup?; -I don't wanted to seem kind-hearted".

6. MisterColo93's rating of the film Sympathy for Lady Vengeance

7. giovanni's rating of the film Sympathy for Lady Vengeance

8. Mr. Marston's rating of the film Sympathy for Lady Vengeance

9. r u f o's rating of the film Sympathy for Lady Vengeance

10. luís debonoir's rating of the film Sympathy for Lady Vengeance

11. irislang's rating of the film Sympathy for Lady Vengeance

i liked how this movie explores anger outside of just rage...anger as apathy / seeking retribution / sadness

12. pandakuma's rating of the film Sympathy for Lady Vengeance

How can I describe this film. Oh, wait. I can't.

13. Ilona Buffet's rating of the film Sympathy for Lady Vengeance

I do feel sympathetic for m'lady.

14. Bruna de Moura's rating of the film Sympathy for Lady Vengeance

both sympathy for lady vengeance and sympathy for mr vengeance are beautiful but i mean.........oldboy..........OLDBOY IS THE REAL MAMBO

15. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film Sympathy for Lady Vengeance

16. Ryan Swen's rating of the film Sympathy for Lady Vengeance

"Everything has to be pretty."

17. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film Sympathy for Lady Vengeance

18. Nick Potter's rating of the film Sympathy for Lady Vengeance

A perfect conclusion to Park Chan-wook's trilogy that manages to recall the previous two while also standing completely apart from them.

19. David Sindmark Hörnfeldt's rating of the film Sympathy for Lady Vengeance

I give this five stars for a simple reason and not because I can comfortably give it five stars now. That's because I've only seen it once, when I was too young to critically evaluate it.However, the reason I've only seen it one time is because it burned itself into my mind like no film ever has, before or since.

20. Minu's rating of the film Sympathy for Lady Vengeance

a puddle of blood has its strange beauty

21. lizzycomebacktolife's rating of the film Sympathy for Lady Vengeance

22. msmichel's rating of the film Sympathy for Lady Vengeance

Essential cinema. The closing chapter of the 'vengeance trilogy' may well be its most thematic entry with the passage of time. On release it seemed to pale to 'Old Boy' but now seems just as taboo smashing. Masterfully constructed and scripted with a final act that summarizes the trilogy magnificently. Casting is exceptional especially lead Yeong-ae Lee.

23. lostlevel's rating of the film Sympathy for Lady Vengeance

This offers more catharsis than the other parts but I couldn't say which was the best. They all got to me in different ways so I'm baffled as to how a trilogy can be this good consistently.

24. bagno's rating of the film Sympathy for Lady Vengeance