1. yuju's rating of the film Sympathy for Lady Vengeance

-Whats with the red eye-makeup?; -I don't wanted to seem kind-hearted".

2. MisterColo93's rating of the film Sympathy for Lady Vengeance

3. giovanni's rating of the film Sympathy for Lady Vengeance

4. Mr. Marston's rating of the film Sympathy for Lady Vengeance

5. r u f o's rating of the film Sympathy for Lady Vengeance

6. luís debonoir's rating of the film Sympathy for Lady Vengeance

7. irislang's rating of the film Sympathy for Lady Vengeance

i liked how this movie explores anger outside of just rage...anger as apathy / seeking retribution / sadness

8. pandakuma's rating of the film Sympathy for Lady Vengeance

How can I describe this film. Oh, wait. I can't.

9. Ilona Buffet's rating of the film Sympathy for Lady Vengeance

I do feel sympathetic for m'lady.

10. Bruna de Moura's rating of the film Sympathy for Lady Vengeance

both sympathy for lady vengeance and sympathy for mr vengeance are beautiful but i mean.........oldboy..........OLDBOY IS THE REAL MAMBO

11. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film Sympathy for Lady Vengeance

12. Ryan Swen's rating of the film Sympathy for Lady Vengeance

"Everything has to be pretty."

13. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film Sympathy for Lady Vengeance

14. Nick Potter's rating of the film Sympathy for Lady Vengeance

A perfect conclusion to Park Chan-wook's trilogy that manages to recall the previous two while also standing completely apart from them.

15. David Sindmark Hörnfeldt's rating of the film Sympathy for Lady Vengeance

I give this five stars for a simple reason and not because I can comfortably give it five stars now. That's because I've only seen it once, when I was too young to critically evaluate it.However, the reason I've only seen it one time is because it burned itself into my mind like no film ever has, before or since.

16. Minu's rating of the film Sympathy for Lady Vengeance

a puddle of blood has its strange beauty

17. kesurupan's rating of the film Sympathy for Lady Vengeance

18. msmichel's rating of the film Sympathy for Lady Vengeance

Essential cinema. The closing chapter of the 'vengeance trilogy' may well be its most thematic entry with the passage of time. On release it seemed to pale to 'Old Boy' but now seems just as taboo smashing. Masterfully constructed and scripted with a final act that summarizes the trilogy magnificently. Casting is exceptional especially lead Yeong-ae Lee.

19. lostlevel's rating of the film Sympathy for Lady Vengeance

This offers more catharsis than the other parts but I couldn't say which was the best. They all got to me in different ways so I'm baffled as to how a trilogy can be this good consistently.

20. bagno's rating of the film Sympathy for Lady Vengeance

21. BernardoDiniz's rating of the film Sympathy for Lady Vengeance

The weakest of the trilogy.

22. Disa's rating of the film Sympathy for Lady Vengeance

23. clementiny's rating of the film Sympathy for Lady Vengeance

I'd give it 3.5. The beginning felt a bit out of place

24. OcioActivo's rating of the film Sympathy for Lady Vengeance

I love love love this trilogy. Oldboy is the perfect tale and while one porridge may have been too cold and another too hot, they are still quite worth watching and dissecting. Lady Vengeance is super calculating and white hot with seeking revenge that the film earns her missteps in the grand plan, as well as the obvious reckoning by the end.

← Previous 1 3 4 5