1. lonesome-boat's rating of the film Laggies

2. camilladej's rating of the film Laggies

3. Shoham L's rating of the film Laggies

Chloe Moretz cannot act.

4. Catarina C Gomes's rating of the film Laggies

I get the weirdest lady wood for Sam Rockwell in this.

5. Mariana Narciso's rating of the film Laggies

nothing worth except keira's face

6. Teresa Silva's rating of the film Laggies

Sam Rockwell is the only good thing about this.

7. Amanda A.Costa's rating of the film Laggies

Keira s teeth is back....again! and we have Chloe Moretz to complete the sentence...seriously, this gal???? talentless,aphatic, ugly and her face makes me feel sleepy! b sides, the movie has a silly and weak plot about a 28 year old woman who cant decide if it s time to marry or not, but when meet the father of boring Chloe...bang! guess the final? damn predictable.

8. Thomas's rating of the film Laggies

Instantly forgettable fluff.

9. vordven's rating of the film Laggies

10. INZER's rating of the film Laggies

11. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film Laggies

12. Stephane Tanaka's rating of the film Laggies

13. Maria Claudia's rating of the film Laggies

you used to be able to act, Keira..

14. sabrinahrhp's rating of the film Laggies

15. cvalda's rating of the film Laggies

Aw, this was nicer than I thought it would be. Keira was great.

16. Siaudebert's rating of the film Laggies

17. alice's rating of the film Laggies

If you got nothing to do on a rainy afternoon, and want to share the cinema with a large number of teenage girls on their night out, go see this comedy. I give the two stars to lovely Keira Knightley who manages to lift up the movie ( a bit) with her light and natural presence on the screen.

18. Tatiana Boucherville's rating of the film Laggies

19. lepetitjermey's rating of the film Laggies

on était pourtant si bien parti

20. pickledelephant's rating of the film Laggies

What can I say - I'm unreasonable when it comes to Sam Rockwell.

21. msmichel's rating of the film Laggies

Shelton moves a little closer to the main stream with this Keira Knightley vehicle that finds a woman ten years on from graduation night realizing she is still waiting for her life to begin. When her long term boyfriend proposes she panics and holes up with a teen she's met and winds up taking with the teen's father. Better than it sounds with game turns by Sam Rockwell and Chloe Grace Moretz. Nothing special.

22. luftmensch's rating of the film Laggies

Tipik bir hayattan kesit filmi. Günlük hayatta bağlantı kurulabilen karakterler var. Ama o kadar. Filmde yan karakterlere gereken özen verilmemiş.

23. Amandenberg's rating of the film Laggies

If only I could be in this movie and have all of my problems seemingly solved by Sam Rockwell. Honestly, that is my absolute dream.

24. nicolecopello's rating of the film Laggies

the director focused more on meg's sappy love predicament than exploring her relationship with annika, in which an introspection of both coming-of-age stories would've been much more interesting. it was enjoyable though.