1. PeterK94's rating of the film Lake Placid

Incredibly forgettable. I spent most of the runtime trying to remember if I’d seen this before. Even only having watched it yesterday, I can’t recall much of what happened.

2. Matthew Catanzano's rating of the film Lake Placid

The characters are intentionally one-dimensional which works SOMETIMES. Bill Pullman is the most believable as Jack Wells, him and Bridget Fonda have good chemistry. I don't like it's misogyny, though it is meant to be farcical and not to be taken seriously by the astute viewer; I think the display sends the wrong message. This film is never tedious.

3. Steve G.'s rating of the film Lake Placid

Betty White calls Brendan Gleeson "Officer Fuckmeat" but that's far from the only wonderful thing in Lake Placid.

4. Ethan's rating of the film Lake Placid

This one hilarious film. The cast is perfect and they play off of each other very well and the action is on point. Plus, a super sassy Betty White. This film is a real gem.

5. Ryuu Baron's rating of the film Lake Placid

Kids avoid camping, thanks hollywood, thanks.

6. Genre films > French New Wave's rating of the film Lake Placid

Quite bland and well equipped with a by the numbers plot and archetypes, but that could be it's strength as a modern day B-monster movie. I read that this is supposed to be a horror comedy; however, it failed at the comedy part, but because of my love for Jaws I have a weakness for underwater tension stuff. Gets another star for the Betty White twist and how they handled the Pullman/Fonda relationship.

7. Steve Pulaski's rating of the film Lake Placid

Among one of the most amusing modern creature features, next to "Anaconda."

8. Rolph90's rating of the film Lake Placid