1. riraru's rating of the film Land of Mine

Einige Male war ich kurz davor, den Film abzubrechen, weil er mich zu intensiv verstörte. Krieg ist entsetzlich; umso mehr, wenn Kinder/Jugendliche involviert sind. Grausam die Nazis, die sie in den Krieg zwangen; grausam die Dänen, die sie Minen räumen ließen.

2. Laura G.'s rating of the film Land of Mine

Truly touching. I'm not saying that some of the boys in the movie haven't been involved in horrible situations during the war but they were just boys. You can't judge then just because they fell for a lie. Beautiful soundtrack and scenery.

3. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film Land of Mine

The script heavily telegraphs who is going to die in this throughout the film. Despite that annoyance and the impromptu beach soccer scene, it was a solid WWII film with some fantastic young performances.

4. ruzica's rating of the film Land of Mine

Interesting premise, but terrible execution. I don't know why is it that hard to make it little more subtle. Sadistic shouting isn't going to make me more emotional or engaged.

5. ceknklsn's rating of the film Land of Mine

67/100 (Son sahnesi olmasa 2 yıldız ve 55 puan vermeye hazırlanıyordum. Ama son sahnedeki naiflik bi kaç şeyin üzerini örtmüş. Ama benim için üzeri örtülemeyen en önemli şey filmin fazlaca klişe hatta çalıntı olması. Roman Polanski kendisinin Pianist filmi ni unutmuş sanırım. Yoksa çoktan telif hakkı isterdi diye düşünüyorum.)

6. Django's rating of the film Land of Mine

A fairly conventional plot for a relatively unknown bit of history; this film gets 4 stars (I'd a given 4.5 if I could've) from me for the excellent performances all around and for proving one can make an engaging, suspenseful film with little more than some surplus uniforms, a barren stretch of beach, and a good script. Here endeth the lesson.

7. Alvise Narduzzi's rating of the film Land of Mine

L'enorme potenziale del soggetto si sgretola sotto delle scelte di sceneggiatura davvero incomprensibili. I repentini cambi di sentimenti del sergente rasentano l'implausibile, così come le reazioni glaciali dei giovani soldati, supposti digiuni di esperienza bellica, ad ogni arto ferito o esplosione inaspettata. Le rare scene davvero intelligenti e una fotografia curatissima rendono il film tutto sommato gradevole.

8. VENIMOS LOS JODIMOS Y NOS FUIMOS's rating of the film Land of Mine

Un estupendo drama historíco, el cuál representa un contundente alegato antibélico que aborda con una postura muy critica hacía las instituciones de su país, uno de los capitulos más oscuros y menos heroicos  de la historia de Dinamarca en el siglo XX, valiendose de una intimista puesta en escena y de la satisfactoria complejidad del guión, presentes en un filme con momentos de gran intensidad y genuinamente emotivo.

9. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film Land of Mine

Una historia sobre los resentimientos y la humanización, a propósito de los estragos de la guerra. Interesante por su registro histórico, evento que muy poco se ha mencionado.

10. Stephane Tanaka's rating of the film Land of Mine

Not very subtle (cf the evolution of the sergeant passing from a convinced patriot german hater to a nice german saver; or the evilness of the young Danish instructor), but strong and touching (Hi)story

11. Nachtreich's rating of the film Land of Mine

12. HenriqueA's rating of the film Land of Mine

I was not particularly looking for yet another WWII film but I'm glad I came across this little gem with a brand new point of view. What we get is a bleak based-on-true-events story told very straightforwardly and half a dozen wonderful and nuanced performances. It feels like it is stuck in a loop sometimes but it finds its way out of it with remarkable effect.

13. Sara Castro's rating of the film Land of Mine

14. magali de lepeleere's rating of the film Land of Mine

One of the best (post-)war movies I have seen, hands down. Left me with such a sour taste in my mouth, yet such a beautiful movie in every sense of the word: the scenery, the dialogues, the subtle character shifts, the heart-wrenching story..

15. Carambotti's rating of the film Land of Mine

Part of the Portland International Film Festival. Devastating meditation on the results of war. German POWs are conscripted to clear land mines off the western Danish coastline. These boys know what they are faced w/ and their Danish commander comes to see them as human. You know what is coming, but it can't possibly prepare you for the heartbreak. I wept.

16. andretz's rating of the film Land of Mine

17. wi.bi's rating of the film Land of Mine

very emotional, gripping & intense in every way! such a great anti-war feature of the year!

18. TZUHSIEN TANG's rating of the film Land of Mine

19. J.J. 'Jake' Gittes's rating of the film Land of Mine

We see survivors of nazi concentration camps, who forgive their torturers. Others may say 'an eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth'. 'Land of Mine' is about mercy, humanity & against hatered. Every individual is different; but at the end, we all are human beings. This film reminds us about this. Masterpiece.

20. -REM-'s rating of the film Land of Mine

21. Elia Canevascini's rating of the film Land of Mine

Ottimo film tedesco sulla seconda guerra mondiale, molto più profondo dei lungometraggi di guerra usciti negli ultimi tempi. Un particolare elogio hai giovani attori che hanno saputo essere convincenti nella loro parte.

22. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film Land of Mine

CANNES Film Festival 2016. : 16th film viewed. The best POW movie since "The Hill". Amazing young actors dominated by the stunning performance of Roland Møller (as St RASMUSSEN). ======= Le meilleur film de prisonnier de guerre depuis "La Colline des Hommes Perdus". De jeunes acteurs incroyables dominés par la stupéfiante prestation de Roland Møller (le St RASMUSSEN).

23. Carlos Filipe Freitas's rating of the film Land of Mine

Using a moderated pace to get his ideas flowing, Mr. Zandvliet, who also wrote the screenplay, recurrently pushes this dramatic game of nerves to the limit. (2.5 stars)

24. Denis Zordan's rating of the film Land of Mine