1. Lalizou's rating of the film Land of My Dreams

Belles images, mais s'il y a un message, je passe à côté

2. CaÏn Kââ's rating of the film Land of My Dreams

Très beau. Très sexy entre blonde innocence et brune perversité, mais alors les clichés dérapent. Les genres vacillent, les relations troubles et troublent, les hommes bandent, le strip-tease scintille dans la nuit et la pluie.

3. Clarisse Lemaitre's rating of the film Land of My Dreams

C'est intéressant, et les images sont très belles. La chanson d'Anna Domino ajoute toute la langueur de ce film étrange. Merci :)

4. ADZERTY's rating of the film Land of My Dreams

Lynchéen, sans la vibration lynchéenne, un film d'apprentissage qui oppose les rêves d'amour et de stabilité d'une jeune femme, à l'instabilité de la vie errante et de l'eros. Femmes publiques et voyeurs, tous les personnages sont pauvres et l'amour rêvé, qui se dissout dans des rencontres éphémères, ne survit que dans le souvenir de quelques instants paroxystiques. Cette solitude, est-ce le prix de la liberté?

5. Yash Bhati's rating of the film Land of My Dreams

Seductive, poignant and nostalgic.... this film reaffirms the bittersweet journey called life.

6. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film Land of My Dreams

7. Enrique Castillejo's rating of the film Land of My Dreams

Mother and daughter embark in this strange tour, dancing for the poorest men on the fringes of society, the lack of a future in constant dialogue with a past that is long gone, loneliness and the desire for happiness and the need for a caring embrace prevalent in every sequence. The final shot in the rain: what a miraculous encounter, how much life regained there and then. Beautiful! Evocative! Deep!

8. Kamran's rating of the film Land of My Dreams

An inspired visual realization of the strange, hypnotic, seductive music serving as title/theme/soundtrack. Libidinous ennui. Never felt anything quite like it through cinema. Mesmerizing and transformative. Focused on two female (carnival-esque) stripper-performers, but more profoundly an observation of the male gaze, voyeurism, the absurdity of sexuality and desire. 83/100 - Great.

9. Dory Bakiewicz Ehmer's rating of the film Land of My Dreams

cvs brand d.Lynch (not at walgreens and definitely not at dollar store level). kept obsessing about how strong the Mother's stale cigarette breath must be.

10. Leco's rating of the film Land of My Dreams

This totally missed the shot. Aside from a few cuts, there's no great cinematography here that justifies anything else on the movie. The soundtrack, OK, on point: it's one tune, for anything's sake. How would it miss that too (by the way, the song bears the "Land of My Dreams" title)? But it's just not enough. I believe it had an David Lynch-aura, as far as I can read, intentionally. But it just didn't get there...

11. Zebedee's rating of the film Land of My Dreams

3.5 Stylistically it's great, and the undercurrent of the film hits you.

12. John Leeves's rating of the film Land of My Dreams

Awkward, beautiful. The film manages to fetishize Bianca and glorify her sexuality, whilst simultaneously shaming the male gaze. A strange duality for the spectator.

13. Felipe Sales Canedo's rating of the film Land of My Dreams

Onyric and sensual. Seems to me like a well made conglomerate of strangeness, desire and flow: raw stuff of what dreams are made.

14. naokoken's rating of the film Land of My Dreams

Was reminded of Bradbury's Something Wicked This Way Comes. "I want to be gorgeous." Liked the dissonant music of Julia Holter and Grouper. "Men are just wind." A dress rehearsal for the awesome You and the Night.

15. Dogville59's rating of the film Land of My Dreams

I loved this. I am gay and I loved it even though the main object of the gaze is female this is queer cinema because it is about non normative sexuality. There is incest, taboo behaviour all mixed in with a melancholia born of nostalgia heightened by haunting music and, near the end, almost a dream like haunting cinematography.

16. Rui Oliveira's rating of the film Land of My Dreams

If there was supposed to be an allegory here, they didn't do a very good job. Interesting visually, but that's it. Only form doesn't make a good film. I didn't feel anything for the characters. A hollow film.

17. Mr. Smifff's rating of the film Land of My Dreams

Memorable and inspiring enough. Guilty of sentimentality at times, but I loved the idea, and the cinematography.

18. Stefan Gardovic's rating of the film Land of My Dreams

I can't quite put my finger on what it is i liked about this film, the pretentious monologues by the mother character were a bit over the top, most scenes had a weird watermark that said "dreams" which seemed unnecessary and the ending threw me off a bit. Yet there was something that gave the film a nice and warm feeling. I enjoyed it very much!

19. Ícaro Drasan's rating of the film Land of My Dreams

20. Richie's rating of the film Land of My Dreams

Soundtrack and cinematography was great but the story has no point to it and doesn't really have an ending

21. Bandeira's rating of the film Land of My Dreams

I feel embarrassment for everyone involved in this.

22. Tutu888's rating of the film Land of My Dreams

One of those rare shorts that have a plot interesting enough for a longer movie.

23. El Biffo's rating of the film Land of My Dreams

3.5 This has a strange appeal, the narcoticesque haze of the performance, the mixed interest/indifference of the audience, the boy's discomfort after she puts his hands on her breast....It's sort of like a weird dream.

24. Omus's rating of the film Land of My Dreams

A beautifully shot, short bit of weirdness. Is there anything sadder than a traveling mother/daughter strip show? Maybe if it was set in Arkansas.