1. Henrique Amud's rating of the film Landline

(SPOILERS) I'm not a big fan of the fuck-up-what-you-love-but-still-get-what-you-want-in-the-end fairytle movies, but Robespierre and her cast make it work on their individual strengths, especially Torturro and Falco. It didn't felt particularly special or different than many other movies like this, but like Obvious Child, it felt true. Be warned that in the first 25 minutes Slate and Duplass are very, very annoying.

2. Polyglot's rating of the film Landline

3. Disa's rating of the film Landline

the sisters bond is so funny.

4. NICOLE86's rating of the film Landline

Jenny Slate and Abby Quinn had great chemistry. The main problem was Falco and Turturro were really underused in this story.

5. Diderot's rating of the film Landline

Jenny Slate is a national treasure.

6. epiphany_moment2000's rating of the film Landline

Formulaic, sure, but a delight from start to finish.

7. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film Landline

An astounding waste of a great cast.

8. Viginti_tres's rating of the film Landline

Would probably have played better in '95, but that it plays at all in this era glut with similair fare speaks to the inherent charm and quality of the production.

9. bryanvmh's rating of the film Landline

10. Ethan's rating of the film Landline

This is a hilarious and brutally honest comedy about relationships and family and how they can drive us crazy and how in the end family is all we really have. Jenny Slate, Edie Falco, and Abby Quinn are an absolute delight in this too.

11. Joe Hackman's rating of the film Landline

Thoroughly charming. Jenny Slate's laugh is infectious. I loved all the women in this movie!

12. Loz Loory's rating of the film Landline

Movie would have gained by focusing on Edie Falco's character. She's somewhat mysterious, and sympathetic. The main adultery plot is quite dull. Jenny Slate was great in "Obvious Child," but her monologues here are tedious. Jay Duplass has an extremely limited acting range, so stop hiring him. Why is the father saving love poems onto his daughter's college application disk? There's a Freudian slip worth confronting!

13. Filipe F. Coutinho's rating of the film Landline

Despite being set in '95, Landline feels very much in touch with today's sensibilities, and its themes - passionately layered - are perfectly embodied by the performers, here as charming and talented as they've ever been. Robespierre storylines don't converge in a fashion that really hits, but her vision never stops being observationally sharp and, most importantly, entertaining.

14. Eric Eidelstein's rating of the film Landline

I found the script to be sloppy. I also don't think Landline has anything truly profound or interesting to say about relationships. BUT as a 90s period piece I enjoyed it a ton. Jenny Slate is a star, and it's a crime she doesn't have a vehicle more worthy of her talents.

15. smokescreen's rating of the film Landline