1. Sergiu Scripcă's rating of the film Lantana

Solid, if a bit too reliant on its own (often improbable) interconnectedness.

2. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Lantana

7.6/10 my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-2Le

3. FISCHER's rating of the film Lantana

Une oeuvre apparemment complexe, mais dont l'évidence et la rigueur en font un plaisir raffiné et un solide argument pour la cinématographie australe... www.cinefiches.com

4. captainfez's rating of the film Lantana

Interpersonal relations fucking suck. So does dying.

5. Renton47's rating of the film Lantana

Australia's prime contribution to the 'everyone is connected' genre is a locally lauded but fairly forgotten drama. The cast is excellent, the start is solid and it's generally free of the cringe that plagues our drama's which take themselves too seriously. The resolution is a little unsatisfying given the sympathy we're supposed to extend to a man like LaPalgia who still hasn't escaped his numbness in cinema.

6. Ric's rating of the film Lantana

Overrated for sure. Silly story: I mean seriously, why would an experienced psychiatrist get freaked out bby a gay client whose having an affair with a married man? I mean, wouldn't she have heard it all before, many times? And why is everybody being so mean to each other?

7. Kk Soft Boss's rating of the film Lantana

8. Egoisms's rating of the film Lantana

Never resorts to melodrama; doesn't contrive to tie all the sub-plots together in one shocking, "revelatory", hyperbolic impression point; doesn't contrive to resolve all sub-plots happily or to bring them to a definite end: rather, they all remain very true to life, some unresolved, some sad, some enviably well, and some ambigious, tortured, but hopeful, as with the cop and his wife. Complex, subtle, and well-drawn.

9. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film Lantana

Full movie : --------------https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oc_UyBS_P_Y

10. Mihai Cristea's rating of the film Lantana

Magnolia is the better movie. 7-8/10

11. evolveris's rating of the film Lantana

Don't listen to them, this movie is a treat. So treat yourself right: with a fine script and an even finer atmosphere.

12. lepetitjermey's rating of the film Lantana

well-constructed and well-made and just fun!

13. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Lantana

14. Dennis Morgan's rating of the film Lantana

"Life is very long when you're lonely." I found this to be a subtle and tender film that dealt really well with isolation, regret, and responsibility.

15. Andrew Parry Williams's rating of the film Lantana

Multilayered story essentially studying loneliness

16. laurabot's rating of the film Lantana

Over-hyped in aussie land? Felt underrated in USA. Great film. Lantanas are beautiful plants.

17. Katherine's rating of the film Lantana

Over-hyped and dull. Why do filmmakers think they need to include a murder for a movie to be interesting? Geoffrey Rush, usually wonderful, it wooden and Barbara Hershey is an unnecessary import who has had too many botox treatments! I love Kerry Armstrong and Anthony La Paglia but again they haven't much to work with. A sluggish film from a great Australian director.

18. Jazzaloha's rating of the film Lantana

I feel like this film didn't get the attention it deserved. Of the films that interweave multiple story lines and character (i.e. *Magnolia*, *13 Conversations About One Thing*, *Traffic*, etc.), I thought this was one of the best.