1. Joana Teixeira's rating of the film Larry Crowne

2. Sinko_ThePsiho's rating of the film Larry Crowne

It's not about the story or the movie, but it's about the will and power to start doing something out of yourself. Ending was just a Tom Hanks plot to kiss Julia Roberts.

3. Caro luna's rating of the film Larry Crowne

It's a very light film. I don't want to be too harsh, because I'm fond of Tom Hanks and Nia Vardalos, but it lacks thematic and structural cohesion. The premise is interesting and it would be fun to see some comedic struggle and growth. The stakes should feel higher. Also, the dialogue and relationships are too easy and, as a result, are clunky and weightless. Mildly entertaining.

4. Ryuu Baron's rating of the film Larry Crowne

5. Mariana Narciso's rating of the film Larry Crowne

6. Àlex Frias Haro's rating of the film Larry Crowne

Larry Crowne luce como una película directa-a-DVD, pero extrañamente, con dos de las más grandes estrellas de Hollywood en ella. Su más grande problema es lo terriblemente anticuada que luce. Su estilo de romcom televisiva de los 1980s no funciona. Tom Hanks es un buen actor, pero la dirección no es lo suyo.

7. msmichel's rating of the film Larry Crowne

Completely out of touch script by Hanks and Nia Vardolas that is supposed to have us rooting for Hanks and Roberts to get together instead resulting in us the audience thinking "who cares". Really quite awful with Hanks offering the type of performance we've seen before and Julia Roberts really coming off here as unlikable and as bored to be in this movie as we are watching it.

8. pluviosity's rating of the film Larry Crowne

a film that can make you believe in world peace.

9. mjgildea's rating of the film Larry Crowne

Not a great movie but a pretty likable one. You'll probably go into a diabetic coma from how... sweet and pleasant this movie is. You see the ending coming from a year away but in spite of this and the overtly-engaging (and sometimes forced) supporting cast Larry Crowne is a pleasant watch. Oh, and George Takei was hysterical.

10. Maar's rating of the film Larry Crowne

seriously?! the plot, the characters...this is all my fault. losing 2 hrs of my life on this movie. i will slap myself on a deathbed. i know better than this...

11. Christian R.'s rating of the film Larry Crowne

i just enjoy watching a good Tom Hanks movie, especially with Julia!

12. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film Larry Crowne

this was a very great movie, much amusing & funny teachers - it wasn't a too kitchy love-story..! also very great & sympatic acting...

13. Juan Barquin's rating of the film Larry Crowne

However many people - big and small - I love happened to show up in this (Hanks, Cranston, Takei, Gomez, etc), it's really just such a disappointing movie. Even with low expectations, we all know Tom Hanks could have done much better.

14. Herr Coje's rating of the film Larry Crowne

Finnaly! I wait to long for such comedy!

15. Vinícius Weber Vidon's rating of the film Larry Crowne

O filme tem um astral muito bom e é divertido, apesar de diversas incoerências no roteiro. Futuro clássico da Sessão da Tarde, podem esperar.

16. Justine Galvez's rating of the film Larry Crowne

Its an inspiring movie... though I felt like he should have done something about what he learned in college in the end.

17. Annisa Ayuningtyas's rating of the film Larry Crowne

Just watched it last week! It's nice, simple but beautiful... I love the dialogue and Tom Hank :*

18. FailedImitator's rating of the film Larry Crowne

There are mystical Magical Negroes, and then there's Gugu Mbatha-Raw.