1. Sean Patrick Stevens's rating of the film Last Chance Harvey

Slight movie but enjoyable star performances.

2. Éryka's rating of the film Last Chance Harvey

3. Jose Carlos Avilez Enriquez's rating of the film Last Chance Harvey

La disfruté. No tengas miedo de amar.

4. BkyRachl's rating of the film Last Chance Harvey

Nada especial, pero sí sincera y agradable...

5. Sin título.'s rating of the film Last Chance Harvey

Un Dustin Hoffman desgastado participando en una historia sensiblera donde nunca se es demasido tarde para amar, o quizá perdonarse así mismo y dejar de sabotearse. En fin, no hay mucho que ver aquí.

6. MiGuanajuato's rating of the film Last Chance Harvey

Ligera y directa, no pierde el tiempo en "obviedades" y eso ayuda a que se disfrute. Una buena peli para un fin de semana.

7. Rocío En Ameca's rating of the film Last Chance Harvey

La síntesis de MUBI de esta película está completamente equivocada. ¿Un hombre andrajoso? La película es un homenaje a la posibilidad, con mayúscula. La Posibilidad.

8. Charlie's rating of the film Last Chance Harvey

It's a good romantic movie. Better than others and both Dustin Hoffman and Emma Thompson are great. It's good for having a nice time. :)

9. Log Lady's rating of the film Last Chance Harvey

There was a day when I felt like watching something light, and out of spur of the moment I decided to watch this, because it had Emma Thompson and seemed like an alright mature romance. Well, it was, but I felt like it had nothing substantial to hold onto. Emma was lovely and down-to-earth as always, but there was nothing in the film that we haven't seen a thousand times before. Still, better than the usual romances.

10. Elena Lazic's rating of the film Last Chance Harvey

Thompson and Hoffman are really good but this film really showed how different their acting is: Thompson is less trying to impress the camera and Hoffman is still doing that thing where he mutters and spits his lines. The slight plot lets us pay more attention to the actors but they're also the main reason to watch the film. Still quite moving but if you're single maaaybe don't watch it on Valentine's day like I did.

11. Justina Lukosiute's rating of the film Last Chance Harvey

Loved how easy and pleasant to the eye this was. The performance of Dustin Hoffman and Emma Thompson was natural and subtle. I could easily recognize emotions and feelings I've experienced myself, and I loved how those were portrayed in a mellow manner. Lovely movie, nothing too difficult to follow, perfect for a relaxing time. :)

12. Catarina C Gomes's rating of the film Last Chance Harvey

13. S. Singh's rating of the film Last Chance Harvey

Lovely film. Dustin and Emma work splendidly well together.

14. gencorkun's rating of the film Last Chance Harvey

I liked it. I was not expecting that but I liked the lack of effort from the director trying to convince the audience. I bought the story quite naturally. I saw a lot from my daily thoughts, and mainly fears. See this movie for a nice time. There is still hope out there.

15. Salma Dahab's rating of the film Last Chance Harvey

I love it , But It could be higher ! I like dustin hoffman's Smile .. It's lovely !