1. Christopher M. Jones's rating of the film Last Days Here

I guess I'd smoke crack and live with my folks into my 50s too if i got a record deal and a hott teen marriage out of the whole thing

2. Shelly Hatlestad's rating of the film Last Days Here

One of the sweetest films ever. Within the first five minutes you think you know how it's going to end, but you don't!

3. Henrique Amud's rating of the film Last Days Here

50% painful to watch and 50% exciting. Anvil Story is to This is Spinal Tap what Last Days Here is to Requiem for a Dream.

4. DK's rating of the film Last Days Here

Falls somewhere between New York Doll and The Story of Anvil. And sticks to the usual formula: burnout history, mini-comeback. Difficult to watch at times; Leibling is at death's door and is a far from charming presence. It could've used a little more metal mythology and some further psychological insight (the band is called Pentagram, his father worked at the Pentagon--c'mon).

5. pivic's rating of the film Last Days Here

What a great documentary! It's about Robert Liebling, the singer of an obscure metal band named Pentagram. The documentary kicks off with Liebling today, abusing heroin and crack to a state of complete shambles and paranoia, while living in the sub-basement of his parents' house. He's devastated and seemingly at the end of his life, while acting a real human being. I shan't say more, but it allows for twists.

6. ‏ㅤ's rating of the film Last Days Here

7. Ilya Miller's rating of the film Last Days Here

Forget Anvil, here's the real deal. Bobby Liebling is like Mark E. Smith and Lemmy rolled into one and thrown in a dump, ultimate rock idol living at the edge. Had some issues with the filmmaker who would not turn his camera off where he should have. Oh, and Phil Anselmo turn out to be a monumental douchebag and a ponce.

8. Ilya Nikolaev's rating of the film Last Days Here

Story of an aged doom-rock legend.