1. Adam GR's rating of the film Last Days

A miserable, woodsy trip. Most notable for Michael Pitt/Pagoda's musical contribution and Van Sant's commitment to desolate depression as a moodscape.

2. Roy's rating of the film Last Days

Sûrement ma plus belle projection à vie à la cinémathèque.

3. Louis Léonard's rating of the film Last Days

4. Victor Morosoff's rating of the film Last Days

5. spasmolytic's rating of the film Last Days

They shouldn't make a biopic about Kurt although it's bound to happen again. They should stop making all biopics in general while they're at it. But they won't. Two stars because maybe it will fend off a Hollywood style biopic of Kurt at least for a time.

6. Mr.Pacha's rating of the film Last Days

7. rksw's rating of the film Last Days

strangely watching this also making me dying

8. Matthew Catanzano's rating of the film Last Days

A very subtle and clever approach to what could have easily been another popular film.

9. Xénia's rating of the film Last Days

i saw it a long time ago.. I only remember that I didn't like it

10. Mathrouzaud's rating of the film Last Days

11. John's rating of the film Last Days

I was ready to love this and only liked it. The mundanity, which was clearly the point, works better as a concept than a construct.

12. El Biffo's rating of the film Last Days

Gus Van Sant said that this was informed by Chantal Akerman's Jeanne Dielman, but it lacks the formal rigor that made JD so compelling, and we never feel connected or involved. Jeanne's meatloaf looks a lot tastier than Blake's Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dinner. Not much meat here for Asia Argento fans, either.

13. Eliza Lupu's rating of the film Last Days

14. Balthaz21's rating of the film Last Days

15. smndvdcl's rating of the film Last Days

Channeling the fixed shots of Chantal Akerman demonstrate a deliberate patience with composition and shot length, Van Sant's stylistic oeuvre moves into a different direction from Alan Clarke's 'Elephant' and the RPG-videogame influenced tracking shots in 'Elephant' and 'Gerry'. As a reflection on the last days of Kurt Cobain, it is hit-and-miss, but as a piece of cinematic poetry, it excels.

16. Jason Av's rating of the film Last Days

17. Éryka's rating of the film Last Days

I really like this film. So simple and so mysterious, as Van Sant work. Things happen very slowly, there are many silences and I understand that some people may get bored because of that, but it is definetely rare and unique and great.

18. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film Last Days

19. Andrew Miller's rating of the film Last Days

The line I remember is something like "Don't be a rock n' roll cliche." Not so easy to achieve, perhaps.

20. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film Last Days

21. antibody's rating of the film Last Days

shit makes you wear sweaters and be sad

22. RoRoRoro's rating of the film Last Days

23. Bafzer's rating of the film Last Days

24. Siaudebert's rating of the film Last Days

Long and painfull, bout pressure and starsystem and drugs... One beautiful moment, when the song comes finaly - "It's a long journey back to the world"