1. Federico Di Folco's rating of the film Last Man Standing

Omaggio a Kurosawa da parte del grande Hillone,che non raggiunge le vette della versione leoniana ma riesce comunque a sfornare un western-noir di assoluto livello,con una messa in scena sporca e polverosa e sparatorie degne del miglior Woo.Willis-Eastwood regge,anche se è molto più bastardo e molto meno ironico,e la voce fuori-campo accompagna il tutto alla grande....pellicola di ottima fattura. Grande Walter.

2. Ryuu Baron's rating of the film Last Man Standing

samurai remake wannabe western gangster stylish movie, so much for nothing special. Great photography and camera moving, nothing more.

3. Spencer Neale's rating of the film Last Man Standing

Bruce Willis killing everything ! fucking loved it

4. HKFanatic's rating of the film Last Man Standing

With a $67 million price tag, the box office failure of this film put a damper on Bruce Willis' Hollywood clout and effectively derailed Walter Hill's career. It's not hard to see why this movie failed to connect with audiences and yet I can't help but love it. Walter Hill directs with an almost comic book-like sensibility, crossing Sam Raimi's love of unconventional camera placement with John Woo-style shoot-outs.

5. Nelson Núñez's rating of the film Last Man Standing

Este híbrido de western con cine negro y "mobsters" me pareció, sencillamente, brutal. Walter Hill dirige con gran pulso y oficio, no sólo las salvajes secuencias de acción (esos magníficos tiroteos y esos cuerpos volando por los aires), sino también las de carácter más calmado, siempre con sequedad y evitando concesiones. La música de Ry Cooder me pareció potente.

6. Scout Tafoya's rating of the film Last Man Standing

Hill's not great with motivation and works best with actors who come with screen presence, but the man knows action set-pieces. Last Man Standing is the quintessential Hill film because I don't care about anything that happens around the totally amazing gun fights and I don't think Hill does either.