1. LauraPalmer's rating of the film Last Night

Knightley - Canet > Worthington - Mendes

2. alchimia's rating of the film Last Night

3. Svd's rating of the film Last Night

cheating is what? giving in your instincts while loving other woman or having other man in your mind while living with another? I guess both.

4. smndvdcl's rating of the film Last Night

The pains of courtship and rekindled romance; flirting with infidelity and toying mercilessly with disaster; the mercurial nature of a charged moment; the psychological intensity of attempted romantic and sexual connection; the conflict between desire and wisdom; the road not taken and its aftermath. Call it what you want, this is a stirring, thought-provoking drama.

5. Sara Gaspar's rating of the film Last Night

6. Emily Sirko's rating of the film Last Night

British Patrick Dempsey? I won't ever really understand why these are the sorts of stories people so often choose to tell in film, but this one was more than bearable.

7. La Schiff's rating of the film Last Night

the film was so brave and forthright that i wanted to know so much more about the characters, felt a little cheated. but when love is portrayed as so frivolous, maybe there's nothing else to it.

8. letters never sent's rating of the film Last Night

Perhaps a more realistic take on relationships.

9. Susana Bessa's rating of the film Last Night

It is an inspired drama, and one we seldom watch. But it would be quite impossible for this to be as compelling as we had hoped, when it only allows its viewers to get a glimpse of the characters. There is not much depth or feeling here. It is tragic in a very realistic way and often provocative, but it continually fails at trusting its material in order to make a fine stimulating statement.

10. Louise_Dietrich's rating of the film Last Night

Sam Worthington : Dullard Extraordinaire

11. jukulka's rating of the film Last Night

there's something about this one that i'm still thinking about, even a month later. a quiet curation, but maybe not necessarily original? but-- when is life purely original?

12. doolhof102x81's rating of the film Last Night

13. Alessandro Tinchini's rating of the film Last Night

Dark and moody. Liked it very much.

14. kitsunenoir's rating of the film Last Night

What kind of cheating is worse? The physical or emotional kind. Decide for yourself.

15. WeirdHair's rating of the film Last Night

This film came from an honest place. The banter between a married couple, the dynamics between people in general were caught very well and made it all look and feel very real. Despite this plus and the good acting, the story offering no new insights or developments amongst films in fidelity.

16. smokescreen's rating of the film Last Night

only here for the Keira storyline

17. Teresa Silva's rating of the film Last Night

What I wouldn't give to have tired of you.

18. Yeul's rating of the film Last Night

I like watching this movie whenever I want to see a bunch of attractive people.

19. Ariana Black's rating of the film Last Night

Strong plot with severely weak ending, but it did pull at my heartstrings

20. Artemis's rating of the film Last Night

I'm going to attempt to invoke the same film god Ang Lee spoke to, and ask that none of these actors ever be allowed to act again.

21. jenifferp's rating of the film Last Night

22. topine's rating of the film Last Night

23. Teona Gal's rating of the film Last Night

really liked the atmosphere and also knightley didn't annoy me this time

24. J. O.'s rating of the film Last Night

A murky, tepid drama that surrounds the idea of infidelity, and, when it is or isn't unavoidable. Unfortunately, it's basically a bunch of adults acting like adolescent, hormone-controlled morons who clearly have no understanding of emotional or physical faithfulness. It wouldn't have been nearly as painful were the ending better, and if Keira was kept away from most scenes.