1. grotescsetorg's rating of the film Last Night

2. Polyglot's rating of the film Last Night

3. Joel's rating of the film Last Night

A haunting and deceptively simple film. Begins as a delightfully Canadian character drama but somehow pulls you into the question of the film. I loved how little was explained about the cause which made its impact so universal.

4. Kyle Knapp's rating of the film Last Night

Too often veers into amateurish high concept TV movie territory (the score is particularly awful), and it has about two subplots too many, but the majority of it works, and when it does, it's powerful. By virtue of its premise it made me consider questions no other movie ever has. I started unimpressed, but it crept up on me, and the final minutes had me totally overwhelmed.

5. Ahmet UJeschk's rating of the film Last Night

A smart ciritization to the "first-world concerns" in this film. "End of the world" thema makes us visiting "first-world people"'s fauna.

6. Kaan Kurt's rating of the film Last Night

Vaktinizi çarçur etmeyin.

7. gucluaydogdu's rating of the film Last Night

I related the style to After Hours somehow. If you liked this, you'll like that even better. Note the scene of grandma talking about the young! :)

8. muratozcan's rating of the film Last Night

enjoyed every second of it, also perfect songs.

9. Sarp Tortum's rating of the film Last Night

10. orhandemir's rating of the film Last Night

I have seen about the end of the world one of the best cult films. another one is Melancholia

11. Alessia Bibi Vianello's rating of the film Last Night

12. Justin Kane's rating of the film Last Night

I've had this film in the queue for a long time, I was never sure if it was worth watching? Apparently it is since here I am and here it is?

13. Gabo Arora's rating of the film Last Night

I saw this movie on a virgin atlantic flight from south africa. And could never figure out what it was called. It's a brilliant film. Simple, straight forward and heart-felt. Watch it to feel your humanity soar.

14. fotoloco's rating of the film Last Night

im waiting for a copy of this on my mail soooooooon!

15. Wick's rating of the film Last Night

Loved it: it really surprised me with its humor despite the dramatic setting.

16. sTuff's rating of the film Last Night

it suddenly became my one of all-time favorites. it may become a life changing experience, and i already started to think of what would i do at a tragic night like this. very very nice music for every scene and great direction of art.

17. berf's rating of the film Last Night

The ending is absolutely perfect.But, there is nothing charming except for the ending.Very dull,somehow shallow in dialogues.

18. Marck Goldstein's rating of the film Last Night

Bleak yet charming. I can certainly appreciate it.

19. AntioneOscar69's rating of the film Last Night

Excellent underrated film; great cast, great concept, touching.

20. Fernando Nikolić's rating of the film Last Night

Some original ideas and a lot of wonderful photography here, a nice surprise :)

21. Groovy Monster's rating of the film Last Night

Watched this last night, heh. Was alright. I'm a huge fan of end of the world type films (& books) so I definitely dug the premise here. But while it had some very intriguing (and unique) ideas and things to say, I just found the execution quite pedestrian. Had a decided "made for [Canadian] TV" feel. Also, personally, David Cronenberg as an ACTOR, just never works for me. I keep thinking, it's DAVID CRONENBERG! :D

22. FailedImitator's rating of the film Last Night

23. Isabelle Eberhardt's rating of the film Last Night

I saw this one when it was first released in '98 and found it excellent... having watched it again I'd say it generally stands the test of time. Yes, there are some not-so-great things about it: some of the dialogue is overly expositional and clunky, and the music is horribly distracting. But you've got to admit that that last scene is visually arresting and quite moving.

24. n i g h t & f o g's rating of the film Last Night

It's the last night on Earth and Don McKellar just wants to be alone. Of course, there are family obligations: his delusional mom is intent on recreating memories of yore by staging a phoney Christmas dinner. Meanwhile, Sandra Oh with her mysterious box needs to get home before midnight. Also features the always-cute Sarah Polley and a cameo by director David Cronenberg as a gas man (WTF?!)