1. Guillermo Padilla's rating of the film Last Tango in Paris

2. gld48's rating of the film Last Tango in Paris

brando is great and paris is beautiful but it's trying so hard that it fails for me. provocative for provocative's sake. underwhelmed.

3. Jenny Coldpussy's rating of the film Last Tango in Paris

Jean-Pierre Leaud's manic pixie dream boy and Schneider's terrible acting almost ruined my viewing experience. But Brando's intensity can save any film from being a pretentious mess, and the last ten minutes were deliciously cynical.

4. Stefano Campagna's rating of the film Last Tango in Paris

5. Nachtreich's rating of the film Last Tango in Paris

6. spasmolytic's rating of the film Last Tango in Paris

7. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film Last Tango in Paris

8. Ethan's rating of the film Last Tango in Paris

This is an incredibly erotic film that perfectly captures the complex emotions of these two lost souls trying to desperately cling to their last semblance of humanity through their carnal desires. For all its controversy it is a true masterpiece and Maria Schneider and Marlon Brando give knockout performances.

9. lazycalm's rating of the film Last Tango in Paris

Couldn't even force myself to finish it. I can't believe Agnes Varda has anything to do with this.

10. Ioana Șomănescu's rating of the film Last Tango in Paris

11. Alvise Narduzzi's rating of the film Last Tango in Paris

Dicono che tutto sembri più bello quando inquadrato con la macchina da presa, sicuramente vale per quando dietro la macchina ci sono Bertolucci e Storaro. La composizione visiva delle scene è di una bellezza disarmante per tutta la durata del film, così come lo è la performance di Brando. Lo stesso non si può dire della protagonista che purtroppo non raggiunge mai il livello del suo amante carnale. Notevole davvero.

12. FISCHER's rating of the film Last Tango in Paris

>>> Film à scandale comme hélas beaucoup de chefs-d'oeuvre, cette production italo-américaine reste un inoubliable moment de cinéma et de vérité... www.cinefiches.com

13. Arf's rating of the film Last Tango in Paris

14. oooooo's rating of the film Last Tango in Paris

15. lou.'s rating of the film Last Tango in Paris

«... era uno sconosciuto, non conosco il suo nome».

16. Rita Moreira's rating of the film Last Tango in Paris

It should be 4 stars, but I'm not a fan of raping scenes.

17. anacecil's rating of the film Last Tango in Paris

Sordida, dura, cruel. Muestra lo que puede hacer un ser humano en los momentos mas duros y como puede cambiar la vida de una joven que termina envuelta en el drama personal del hombre que casualmente conoce.

18. João R's rating of the film Last Tango in Paris

Half of me didn't like this movie, yet the other half was constantly challenged throughout in terms of themes and its perception of human relationships (the shalloweness), which, contrary to what has been preached, it's not the universal way of relating - what you saw portrayed was a very specific kind of bound, you shouln't generalize it.

19. Maïna's rating of the film Last Tango in Paris

hésiter entre gêne et dégoût

20. Howard Fritzson's rating of the film Last Tango in Paris

3.5 stars. I cannot resolve my feelings. Brando is fascinating. Maria Schneider is a miracle. The pairing is so alive. I am not sure what is being achieved. Are we stripping an icon? Are we breaking sexual taboos? Are we reaching new levels of artistry? I don't know. Maybe it is too much to ask. I wish I loved the film more. I prefer "The Conformist."

21. BernardoDiniz's rating of the film Last Tango in Paris

A film made by two perverts who wanted to butter up a young woman

22. truffraud's rating of the film Last Tango in Paris

maria schneider said that when she watched LTIP years later she thought it was "kitsch"

23. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Last Tango in Paris

7.5/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-2y4

24. come-in-alone's rating of the film Last Tango in Paris

Brando is fantastic and I can see the value of this film, but what a mess... Also Maria Schneider's character is so underdeveloped it almost hurts, she's just a "young hot babe", nothing else, and that's a huge shame.