1. eberhard's rating of the film L'auberge espagnole

Eine Liebeserklärung an das chaotische Europa und die Vergegenwärtigung von Erasmus.

2. lou.'s rating of the film L'auberge espagnole

Je l'ai regardé juste parce qu'il y avait la suite ici sur mubi. Romain est toujours super cool à mon avis, mais Audrey Tatou est aussi haïssable que Audrey Hepburn. Question de noms, probablement. On verra ...

3. ebabehh's rating of the film L'auberge espagnole

"It must be typical," the Parisian protagonist says, wandering through Montmartre crying. I lived in Madrid for a year post-grad, so yeah, like Noah Baumbach's Kicking and Screaming before it, this film, despite its reductive sentimentalism and corny resolutions (writing = experience, so why not write?), resonated with me and plucked some heart-strings (the Radiohead theme didn't help). Is the Euro-dream still alive?

4. Laura Natalia's rating of the film L'auberge espagnole

"La primera vez que llegamos a una ciudad vemos las calles en perspectiva, edificios seguidos carentes de sentido, un mundo desconocido."

5. Milani de Lucena's rating of the film L'auberge espagnole

6. FISCHER's rating of the film L'auberge espagnole

Une oeuvre dans l'air du temps, Erasmus et ouverture tous azimuts, agréable et gentiment datée qui se savoure et s'oublie bien vite ! www.cinefiches.com

7. alchimia's rating of the film L'auberge espagnole

I think I've seen what my future will look like.

8. smndvdcl's rating of the film L'auberge espagnole

Immensely amiable moderate liberal culture cinema. By no means a masterpiece, just a very likeable multi-story post-grad melodrama.

9. James Roth's rating of the film L'auberge espagnole

stylistically it's kind of all over the place and has aged rather badly but I still loved it. I love that the main character is morally flawed and that scenes don't really push the plot any further forward, it's more just about building a world that the audience can live in for a couple of hours. You really feel like you're in the apartment.

10. Stefano Pesenti C.'s rating of the film L'auberge espagnole

11. André Pereira's rating of the film L'auberge espagnole

12. Isabel Carreño's rating of the film L'auberge espagnole

I miss being an Erasmus student

13. André Vieira's rating of the film L'auberge espagnole

"When you first arrive in a new city, nothing makes sense. Everythings unknown, virgin... After you've lived here, walked these streets, you'll know them inside out. You'll know these people. Once you've lived here, crossed this street 10, 20, 1000 times... it'll belong to you because you've lived there. That was about to happen to me, but I didn't know it yet."

14. Jack Hoehn's rating of the film L'auberge espagnole

Insufferable in a very 2002 kind of way

15. Flora M's rating of the film L'auberge espagnole

I love this film. Although the main character is immature, it shows how some people feel when they move to other countries and the beautiful scenes of Barcelona, certainly make the film that much better

16. Ingrid Aldama's rating of the film L'auberge espagnole

An insight on what it really means to do a semester/year abroad.

17. victorvinholis's rating of the film L'auberge espagnole

I loved the acting, the writing, the cinematography, the humor, and everything. <3

18. følende's rating of the film L'auberge espagnole

the movie where i saw another man cry to radiohead's no surprises.

19. Rajat Srivastava's rating of the film L'auberge espagnole

Brings out student life on to the screen very beautifully. Makes you want to rewind and go back to those days. Barcelona seems charming. And wasn't Judith Godreche gorgeous?

20. Yellow Cotton Hat's rating of the film L'auberge espagnole

This film became a favourite twenty minutes in.

21. michael.p.ellis@ntlworld.com's rating of the film L'auberge espagnole

The beautiful agony and angst of those transitional years. Beautiful, sexy, endearing, enthralling film. Perhaps a glimpse of how wonderful Europe could be if fuelled by the exuberance and openness of youth rather than getting bogged down with old grey bureaucracy.

22. Riesca Amallia's rating of the film L'auberge espagnole

23. tsaiminglove's rating of the film L'auberge espagnole

24. João Biscaia's rating of the film L'auberge espagnole

Warning: this film is not about the European Union, it's about the union of europeans.