1. Tasha saraswati's rating of the film Lava

2. Ananta Vania Iswardhani's rating of the film Lava

3. runfromfire's rating of the film Lava

Animated well enough (it's Pixar so that's kind of a given these days) but hot damn was that the schmaltziest schmaltz that ever schmaltzed. Also, the knock-off Israel Kamakawiwoʻole vibe bugged me

4. Esra Yılmaz's rating of the film Lava

Usually disney songs don't work with me but this one is just adorable how can u be so hatefull to a cute short animation movie?! you people are scaring me to death!!!

5. João Abreu's rating of the film Lava

6. Polyglot's rating of the film Lava

I'm so messed up, I can't even make puns anymore. :(

7. Shelley's rating of the film Lava

8. bouvardila's rating of the film Lava

9. Olivia Samantha's rating of the film Lava

The song is cute but the story's kinda suck.

10. angiebasuki's rating of the film Lava

A good warm up for your emotions before Inside Out. Almost cried when Uku's drowning.

11. Arandhitio Ballagi's rating of the film Lava

12. Aprilia Gunawan's rating of the film Lava

I'm not going to lie, the song's catchy and made me on the verge of tears.

13. Zac Weber's rating of the film Lava

Infuriating. I'm not sure I have ever called one of the Pixar shorts a failure, but wow this is bad...

14. patríciapinho's rating of the film Lava

I don't understand the hate towards a cute little love story short for kids. How can that song not get stuck in your head for days and days??

15. Gonçalo Rosas's rating of the film Lava

2 - What a hot mess. Now I know why everyone considers "Inside Out" a masterpiece; the vast majority of feature films released in 2015 would come off smelling like roses if viewed after this schmaltzy tech demo. At least I also learned that I can count on Pixar to buy my idea for a short film about two lonely veggies who really want someone to leek, when they need to show off their next batch of fancy smoke effects.

16. Jack Hoehn's rating of the film Lava

this made me even more mad than everyone else because i'm a geologist

17. RENO NISMARA.'s rating of the film Lava

it's about orgasm, isn't it?

18. Louis Léonard's rating of the film Lava

I would've preferred regular trailers.

19. msmichel's rating of the film Lava

Disappointing manipulative short from Pixar that certainly doesn't live up to other efforts. The kind of treacle that a viewer doesn't respond to but winds up disdaining no matter how brief. Very weak.

20. VincentVendetta's rating of the film Lava

Basically a glorified tech demo for the water effects for Finding Nemo 2.

21. Daniel Roque's rating of the film Lava

I didn't lava it. Let's forget this and forgive Pixar for being too busy working on Inside Out.

22. Duncan Gray's rating of the film Lava

I normally like Pixar's shorts, but this one did nothing for me except misunderstand geology and give me the urge to break a ukelele.

23. Atzin Ortiz González's rating of the film Lava

Cheesy and elementary that has no right to introduce "Inside Up" at cinemas. That only star goes for the gorgeous time lapse shot.

24. Rafael Fonseca's rating of the film Lava

It's no Geri's Game but come on... it was cute. Delicious water/lava/clouds graphics too.