1. Chearth's rating of the film L'avventura

2. captainfez's rating of the film L'avventura

Beautiful, yet curiously cold.

3. Philippe Lajède's rating of the film L'avventura

4. daxterpt999's rating of the film L'avventura

Chic cynicism won't do it anymore for me. Let's hear it from the distraught: why is Anna reading the Bible? Who is watching Claudia and Sandro when they leave the empty village with a big church in the background? No God, no Anna, no passions? Let's blame modernity, sure, but why not root our critique on capitalism? Speaking of critique, why are so many of the shots in this film so awkwardly constructed?

5. ali di pollo's rating of the film L'avventura

6. Milly Hampton's rating of the film L'avventura

7. Frankie Lee's rating of the film L'avventura

Stunning to look at but completely unconvincing. The "affair" just seems to happen without any interaction between the characters. And the last ten minutes seem very out of character. Maybe it was just over my head.

8. Riccardo's rating of the film L'avventura

"Tutto sta diventando maledettamente facile: persino privarsi di un dolore."

9. Mert Kaya's rating of the film L'avventura

3 and half. 5 star cinematography.

10. jonijtr's rating of the film L'avventura

rewatch, feels tame if we compared it to the other installment of the trilogy, but the first hour of this film is basically perfect

11. alchimia's rating of the film L'avventura

a che servono ormai le cose belle Claudia, quanto durano? Una volta avevano i secoli davanti, oggi al massimo dieci, vent'anni, e poi? Mah. Claudia. Ci sposiamo?

12. Trunfos's rating of the film L'avventura

13. ceknklsn's rating of the film L'avventura

14. Eric Eidelstein's rating of the film L'avventura

Oh yeah I tell you somethin' I think you'll understand When I say that somethin' I want to ghost your man.

15. Christofi Cotonou's rating of the film L'avventura

Spending two hours watching the beautiful cinematography, spending time with alienated characters and figuring out the subtext at its own pace was actually a real treat.

16. FISCHER's rating of the film L'avventura

>>> Le pessimisme amer et sans appel de Michelangelo Antonioni quant à l'indubitable échec de toutes relations durables entre les deux sexes, inévitablement... www.cinefiches.com

17. timidugan's rating of the film L'avventura

18. dordai_robert's rating of the film L'avventura

19. Philippe P. Marchetti's rating of the film L'avventura

20. Renata A's rating of the film L'avventura

Love, life, horrible at times.. the choices we make. Who will make the sacrifice? And what is real sacrifice? Will the years pay back? Our friendships, are they friendships? Our loves, do they love? Liquid love. Liquid swords will ruin your sparks, like the grey devoured the white.

21. andxro's rating of the film L'avventura

I think it's because of the period in which this movie came out but I find a bit unnatural the emotions displayed by the characters. So a girl disappears/dies and the next instant her boyfriend is chasing after her bestfriend who although reluctant at first (just a bit) reciprocates his feelings a few days after and everybode else just seems ok with it?

22. ermete polpette's rating of the film L'avventura